Purge Set Up? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Purge Set Up?
Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:29 PM
Just wondering if you guys could post some pics of how you mounted your purge hose? I wanna mount mine to spray out in front of the windshield but im open to all ideas i just wanna know how you guys are mounting the hose. Oh and what kind of hose do you use? And if it matters i have an 04 cavalier with the NX Import EFI kit and the NX purge kit. Thanks for your help

My Sig Was To Big

Re: Purge Set Up?
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 1:01 PM
i ran mine from my purge (side of head) to the top of my headlight. i just ran clear vinyl tubing, about 4ft and worked under and up with a brass barb sticking out so its more condensed at the end. also theres a hose clamp on the end near the purge to give it a more snug fit. i dont have a picture right now. but that should give you a slight idea. but i do have a 2.4 so it has no relation to your ecotec
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 1:25 PM
Quote:

but that should give you a slight idea. but i do have a 2.4 so it has no relation to your ecotec

Purge is purge, no matter if its on a 2.2, 5.7, 7.0, or a 1.8. The nitrous kits for all of them are the same as well, the motor makes no difference.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:43 AM
i ran mine up and zip tyed it to the plastic fins in front of the windsheild with a 90 degree bend so it would spray straigh up cold nitrous blowing on you wind shield can crack it if its hot out i speak from experience

"dude, thats a girls car"
NOT ANY MORE!!! PSHHHTTT!!!!
Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:34 PM

Purge is purge, no matter if its on a 2.2, 5.7, 7.0, or a 1.8. The nitrous kits for all of them are the same as well, the motor makes no difference.

sorry man should have been more clear. i meant that the layout of the engine bay is slightly different then that of the 2.4. not the actual nitrous setup
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search