Spuddering? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spuddering?
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:40 PM
got the WOT switch on my NX wet kit, right now only running with the 35 shot. when i arm the system and punch the gas pedal, it spudders a little bit and then goes smooth. i've noticed that it spudders worse in 4th gear. haven't taken it back to get look, installer said it was natural, something about my o2 sensor not being able to keep up with extra fuel/nitrous. (which while using the nitrous my check engine light came on......not again..). the WOT switch is mounted on my pedal, not on the trottle body, if that makes a difference. any ideas???

Nope, it ain't stock.

Re: Spuddering?
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:46 PM
DO NOT SPRAY UNDER 3000 RPMS

if you just arm it sitting at a stop sign (or staging tree i hope...) and punch the gas of course it's gonna run rich and sputter on top of the fact that you can do a lot of damage doing what you're doing

wow...

Re: Spuddering?
Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:04 PM
yeah, i got a little more sense than that cody. i arm the system after i switch into gears, which is after i hit past 3000 rpm's. sorry i guess i didn't explain enough. and i don't believe i have the balls enough to arm it off the start, bump that.

Nope, it ain't stock.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search