anyone with the little kits... ? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone with the little kits... ?
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:10 PM
I have heard of people haveing mini cans of nitrous. Like half the size of a 2L pop bottle. And they can conviently store them under the hood. And it is just enough to last one quick race.

anyone have a setup like that on here?

If so....detials?

thanks

Re: anyone with the little kits... ?
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:29 PM
read the sneaky pete post and realize why that is a bad idea

buy a whole kit, put the bottle in the trunk, who's gonna look into your trunk anyways???

Thursday, April 14, 2005 5:53 AM
You run through most of a bottle in 10 shots on a track using a 50 shot. Now, considering that's a 10lb bottle, you use 1lb of nitrous for a 50 shot during a run (12-13 seconds of actual spraying). You think you are going to get the same performance out of little CO2 cannisters that hold maybe an ounce of it?

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:40 AM
Quote:

shifted wrote
Now, considering that's a 10lb bottle, you use 1lb of nitrous for a 50 shot during a run (12-13 seconds of actual spraying).
i use a 75 shot right now and can run 12 or 13 times on a 10 lb bottle but every run is slightly slower because of less nitrous in the bottle its all up to you but filling up every week is a headache and what if you had a bad run and wanted to run again or best 2 out of 3 your screwed get the 10 pund bottle and be ready to shell out 40 bux per refill the @!#$ is addicting also stay away from purge valves i went through a 10 lb bottle in 3 hours down in houston its just a waste

"dude, thats a girls car"
NOT ANY MORE!!! PSHHHTTT!!!!
Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:44 PM
thanks guys

i am now looking into wet kits
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search