Joining the juiced club.......ordered today. - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Joining the juiced club.......ordered today.
Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:06 PM
I was going to go with a used Zex kit off of ebay, but I did some research and found out about Nitrous Express's Mainline kits. I ordered one up and cant wait to install it!

Any tips or anything? I have a set of NGK TR6's sitting here and once the kit comes in I will slap them in.

2006 Cobalt SS I/H/E ZZP S2 HPT 2.8/60's Etc...13.8@105(I need to learn how to launch)

Re: Joining the juiced club.......ordered today.
Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:08 PM
I would add that I have a WOT switch I will use instead of that push button crap. But for the price I got a deal!

2006 Cobalt SS I/H/E ZZP S2 HPT 2.8/60's Etc...13.8@105(I need to learn how to launch)
Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:09 PM
sweet. what shot are you going for

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:23 PM
50 shot. The kit itself is designed for at most I think 70.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:27 PM
Hey chris how come your never on im anymore...

Anyways I just got my wideband today and figured you might want to tune your kit it after you get it installed. Let me know.
Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:32 PM
Sup Tom, I had to reformat. I never got around to dl'ing it again. I got it back now. Hope to see you on there. Got a different exhaust, valve cover and wider tires on it now. Plus the nitrous soon. You got a wideband? Hmm. We outta meet up one day.

Cya

Chris

Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:57 PM
id use a normal switch...hidden amongest your console... and a WOT switch...AND a rpm window switch
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:16 PM
Ran into a delay. The Mainline kit comes as barebones as you could get. For the fuel line that include a brass t and a length of rubber hosing.

WTF.

So I am obviously not going to use that. Finally found the info to order the parts I need.

A 1/8 NPT to -4 fitting and a -4 line.

A must for any person using this kit.

Now I have to figure out how to mount the solenoids. They have NO mounting tabs. And they are square.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 6:40 PM
Chris Dixon wrote:Ran into a delay. The Mainline kit comes as barebones as you could get. For the fuel line that include a brass t and a length of rubber hosing.

WTF.

So I am obviously not going to use that. Finally found the info to order the parts I need.

A 1/8 NPT to -4 fitting and a -4 line.

A must for any person using this kit.

Now I have to figure out how to mount the solenoids. They have NO mounting tabs. And they are square.

Sounds cheesy but worse things have been done by automakers themself. extend your lines and super glue or rubber cement them to the firewall. Works well. Or if you wanna keep them hidden on the fender well.

Saturday, May 14, 2005 10:48 PM
if the solenoids are square you can get thin sheet metal and just make a U shaped bracket _|-|_ <----something to that affect, then drill holes for screws and you should be set.

-john
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search