Once and for all.... - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Once and for all....
Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:08 PM
ok so i'm a lurker on this site, so most of you don't know me. i just recently purchased a cavalier. well i've been reading up on nitrous for a long time, but just for the sake of having newbs asking the same questions every day....could someone please put up a list of everything needed for n20.it would also be to my benefit while saving you all time.
or better yet put up your parts list. and next to everything label it essential or extra. if you could please include parts numbers if at all possible. thanks....and sorry bout the long post and such but it needs to be done and stickied

Re: Once and for all....
Friday, May 06, 2005 12:04 AM
Ok what kind of shot do you plan to run?

here is the list

Need-
-nitrous kit (should come with all of the essential parts needed) I would recomend an NX wet kit
- highest octane gas you can get

---things you would really want but do not need---
-colder plugs--- very important and ceap
- bottle heater ---- very beneficial you need to keep the bottle pressure up
-purge ----- gets excess nitrous out of the lines --
- fuel pressure saftey switch ---- saftey precaution
- nitrous pressure gauge ----- you want to know the pressure so you know what kind of power to expect
- if you have a manual tranny RPM window switch ----- keeps you from hitting the rev limiter when spraying

Re: Once and for all....
Friday, May 06, 2005 1:16 AM
i was planning on using a 50-shot with various bolt-ons and minor engine building to benefit most from the nitrous. and maybe if all goes well i'll move up to 75 or a 100 shot. only thing i am really worried about is that here in wisconsin temperatures tend to fluxuate often so a bottle warmer is almost nessecary. and we can only get 91 octane gas where i am located.

thank you
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search