NX.. wet? frogger? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NX.. wet? frogger?
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:25 PM
I'm planning on ordering the Nitrous Express Stage I EFI Kit and from what I heard, it's a wet system. One of my co-workers says that the wet system if ported into the intake and you just spray the nitrous in there, which is the option that I want. Today, my other co-worker told me that a Wet system goes straight to the fuel injectors, but a frogger system goes into the intake. So now I am confused. Does the NX Stage I EFI System flow into the intake or along with the injectors?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2208703

Re: NX.. wet? frogger?
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:39 PM
The nozzle will be put into the intake. It will put a mixture of nitrous and fuel into the intake.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:00 PM
Ahh great, that's what I wanted to hear! Thank you, no more worries.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:34 PM
wtf, is it not me, or has this guy made about 267 retarded a$$ posts in the past two weeks saying he is going to be doing a bunch of crap? Im sorry, but if you are asking this question, you shouldnt be adding giggle gas to your motor.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:43 PM
Sorry for busting your balls, but I roam around the boost forum and you have asked some silly questions in there too, but, I'm done, adios. Try to read the stickies at the top of every forum before you post, thank you.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:23 PM
better to ask, then not ask and mess something up.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:47 AM
yea but i agree with fst cavy this guy is asking questoins that he should already know . and what is a frogger i thought that was a atari game ??? LOL! breif answer the wet fogger system is the safest to use since it compensates the extra fuel youll need . yes it goes in the intake pipe no closer than 6 inches from the t/b . and on your car i wouldnt push more than a 75 shot but start witha 50 then up with mods . now please dont ask these stupid questions anymore . or more peolpe will start busting your balls . JUST BUY IT AND USE IT OR DONT !!!

13's or blowning it. wayhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/slowfire99/100_0463.jpg
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:34 AM
How is it stupid, people have been telling me different things so I wanted to find out which one is true. And I'm going to use up a 35 shot til I'm finished building up my engine and fuel system. Sorry for being confused, I guess I'll ask my questions elsewhere when I get two different definitions for one word.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 5:36 AM
Fst Cavy wrote:wtf, is it not me, or has this guy made about 267 retarded a$$ posts in the past two weeks saying he is going to be doing a bunch of crap? Im sorry, but if you are asking this question, you shouldnt be adding giggle gas to your motor.

true. but he is asking questions. he wants to do it right the first time, hopefully anyway. better to ask now rather than pay later i.e. rod thru the block

Dario
dont be listening to co-workers that know nothing about nitrous. and ignore them if they refer to nitrous as NAWS!

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:52 AM

And there is NO nitrous system that goes straight to the fuel injectors! They all reach each other in the cylinders. Air + fuel gets dumped into the cyl where the spark plugs also lie. Piston comes up, compresses the air + fuel, makes fireball, which = power haha. Pretty blunt and mundane but that's it.

The nitrous comes in with the air, the more air you have coming in (which is what happens with nitrous - colder air = more air in smaller place) so you get a bigger fireball

That in essence was a dry shot! If you do a wet shot, its the same set-up, just that nitrous is mixed with fuel in it and they both come into the cylinders with the air. More fuel + nitrous + fuel = bigger fireball. A dry system depends on your stock fuel system to account for the extra fuel needed because more air + not enough fuel = lean

More fuel and not enough air = rich!

Yup.... real simple explination with alot of bits and pieces left out, but that's the general idea!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:43 PM
^^^^ I disagree ^^^^

lol but I was just asking about that kit last week. someone needs to make those for me.

Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:39 PM
about what?

Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:08 PM
Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:

And there is NO nitrous system that goes straight to the fuel injectors!

im just bustin your chops though, you cant get that system for a J.
Friday, June 09, 2006 5:49 AM
O LMAO! I see where you were getting at!

If you think about it though, they're still not tecnically going through the injectors like the fuel does. That's just an adadpter that holds the injectors and the fogger/nozzle. The fogger is right by where the fuel sprays out of the injector, so in essence they mix right as they're spraying out. Thus leading into the head, the valve regulating how much goes into the cylinders with the air coming on the other side, then the cylinder compresses and the spark plug fires and makes the fireball.

When I heard through the injectors, I thought someone had the idea the nitrous actually goes through the injectors, like literally. That would throw off what the ecu and IAT read as air coming and also throw off throw off what the ECU saw as being suffiecient fuel coming in. Then I don't even know if there's an injector that could handle a nitrous/fuel shot + the regular fuel....But we all know this!

Friday, June 16, 2006 10:48 PM
haha, dude said frogger

Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:40 AM

Saturday, July 08, 2006 2:01 AM
Hey frogger was the sweetest game of all time, don't bash it. Have you all noticed that the old atari is making a come back at Wal-Mart? You can get 2 controlers and the system with a few games for around $30.00. Frogger here I come!!!

My car has two speeds, fast and faster.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search