Am I going crazy? (Bottle Heater ?) - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Am I going crazy? (Bottle Heater ?)
Sunday, July 30, 2006 5:29 PM
Yea so Atlanta just got a new Summit Racing built (orgasm) and I finally made it over there yesterday while in a rush with the new g/f (yea that part sucked HARD). I got there and ordered the cheapest bottle heater they offered and they didn't have the part on display or anything but they assured me it was the most basic heater at the cheapest price they offered.

I get 30 miles back on my side of town and finally look at what I bought while sitting at a stop light and notice the F*&%er has a 110volt plug on it

So, are you like supposed to pre-heat the bottle 30min prior to racing at your most convenient wall socket or what?

But no seriously....

I'm guessing I'm going to have to either get an inverter

or

drive all the way back over there and swap it out for a 12volt unit

Thing is, the friggin heater doesn't even get hot when I plug her into the wall here at home! So basically I wanted to see if anyone was familiar with this particular heater and I want to see what they know about it. I rather get her working than taking her back! Let me know!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Re: Am I going crazy? (Bottle Heater ?)
Monday, July 31, 2006 11:45 AM
well you did ask for the cheapest...

lol

but seriously ive never dealt with that type of heater. personally what id do is take it back, get your cash back then, search ebay cause you can find some pretty cheap on there...

sounds to me like they gave you a over priced non functioning blanket warmer...

Monday, July 31, 2006 11:53 AM
Sounds like you got an oil pan heater instead of a bottle heater.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:27 AM
sounds like you went to walmart... you sure you weren't at walmart?

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:27 PM
Wow...why did you resurrect this thread to post something that stupid? Complete waste of space and a post.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:33 PM
Just to annoy ur stupid ass. Did u enjoy it? Hey, I got an idea, why don't u go back to ur piece of @!#$ sunbird and polish it some more, or better yet, get back under ur current piece and polish the a-arms again and complain u didn't get a trophy for it. Shut the hell up! Who cares if the post is from july. Hey, I got an even better question, why did u come on here and post something so stupid? Jackass! Unlike a lot of the ingrates on this site, I don't idolize u. Ur nothing but a fly on my windshield..... Fag!

Scott

NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:40 PM
and another thing, why don't you grow your own balls and get off of Hahn's nut sack. I would swear that you were takin it up the ass from the man himself. I'm outa here, peace!

Scott

Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:49 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:Just to annoy ur stupid ass. Did u enjoy it? Hey, I got an idea, why don't u go back to ur piece of @!#$ sunbird and polish it some more, or better yet, get back under ur current piece and polish the a-arms again and complain u didn't get a trophy for it. Shut the hell up! Who cares if the post is from july. Hey, I got an even better question, why did u come on here and post something so stupid? Jackass! Unlike a lot of the ingrates on this site, I don't idolize u. Ur nothing but a fly on my windshield..... Fag!

1) Wow...I don't know how to answer that. The Sunbird is LONG since gone. Only been 3 years now, so good try on that one, but again you fail.
2) I complained, as has been discussed many times WHEN IT WAS RELEVANT, because the judging was noticably biased. It has been proven so SOOOOOOOOO many times. Again you have to go 3 years into the past. You really suck at this insulting thing.
3) Why did I post? To call you an idiot. Yes I enjoyed it. I pissed you off....I have succeeded again.
4) I don't want anyone idolizing me. never have, never will. if anyone does, cool, I appriciate it. If they don't, GOOD.
5) Your nothing but a pimple on the ass of JBO.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:52 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:and another thing, why don't you grow your own balls and get off of Hahn's nut sack. I would swear that you were takin it up the ass from the man himself. I'm outa here, peace!

I have plenty off balls of my own. But thanks for caring. There is a difference between "swinging on their nutsack" and representing a sponsor and trying to sell items. Just because I know more about the kits than 99% of people on this site doesn't mean I'm "takin it up the ass from the man himself." It's called reading a product brochure and learning the details and ins-and-outs of each kit. Learn the difference you tool. Go do something with your car and life then come back and insult me....preferably with something that ISN'T 3 years old.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:12 PM
Loud Noises! ......................I love lamp

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:04 PM
I LOVE CHEESE!

AND BUFFALO WINGS!

AND TOM CLANCY NOVELS!

AND PR0N!!!

OFF TO AG I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search