custom cheapo nitrous kit, some thoughts - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
custom cheapo nitrous kit, some thoughts
Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:01 PM
well as we all know ive been having some issues with my venom kit which was a mistake from the get go but i got a super cheap deal so i got it years ago. Im thinking of taking the venom box out and the injector clips that runs from each injector to the box out and wiring up a hot and a ground to the nitrous selonoid and having a toggle switch wired to that where i can activate juice to the selonoid and then have my normal spray switch. does anyone know if this would work because no other nitrous kits ive seen have any sort of module box nor injector clips so if i do away with this it shouldnt be nothing mroe than doing a hot and ground to the selonoid and wiring up a activation switch correct? thanks.

Re: custom cheapo nitrous kit, some thoughts
Sunday, October 29, 2006 4:17 PM
Well I don't know where the Venom kits holds their jets but if it's the same as any other wet kit where it's in the nozzle then that should be fine. You'll just need toggle switch, wires, push switch or WOT switch, and a relay to command everything at once! Should work if all that corresponds!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search