FPR - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FPR
Sunday, December 24, 2006 10:52 PM
I have a Zex Dry Kit that im about to put in but i can't check my fuel pressure any other way on my 2.4 other than to buy a Adj fpr. Will any of these FPR's bolt up where the stock one sits. B&M, OBX, AEM

Re: FPR
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 4:58 AM
an FPR regulates how much fuel enters your motor.

It seems you are just looking for a guage that tells you how much pressure there is

------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:05 AM
Yeah I know that but i want to get adj fpr so i can raise the pressure. Because few of my friend told me if i wanna run a dry kit that i need to raise the fuel pressure. I was told 1-3 psi more than what the stock fuel pressure is.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:19 PM
the vaccuum line that you hooked up to your fpr will attempt to add more fuel while spraying. that is why you have to put a nitrous AND fuel jet into your NMU. BigRey had no problems with the dry until around an 85 shot. It got too lean at 85. What size shot did u plan on running?

Thursday, December 28, 2006 12:26 AM
Well I was going to start with 35HP jets and move up to 55. I wouldn't run more than 55 with a dry kit just because ive been hearing lot of s**t about dry kits. The only reason I got one is cuz I got it for cheap.
Thursday, December 28, 2006 2:53 PM
sorry for thread jackin but if you have a wet kit and an AFPR should you run on the low end of your recommended psi range?

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search