good little set up? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
good little set up?
Saturday, March 24, 2007 10:59 PM
hey everyone, i have a 95 2.2 cavalier, i want to put just a simple dry nitrous kit, im kinda putting it together myself, so far i have the WOT switch, steel braided line, push button switch, and a few different sized jets. other than the solenoid, tank, and i would think spark plugs, is there anything else i'll need. im not going to do anything big, i want to run a 35 shot, thats about it, maybe up to 40. just to add a little something when i want it, and maybe later on, i want to "Y" the line off to another solenoid for purging, mostly just for show reasons. i wasn't sure, but with a dry kit, do you just tap the nitrous line, with a jet, right to your air intake (i have a short ram air intake btw). i searched a little bit, but probably not as much as i should have but any help, suggestions, or thoughts would be nice. thanks alot.

Re: good little set up?
Sunday, March 25, 2007 4:38 PM
You want the fogger nozzle to be like 8-16" away from the t.b but if you have never done a nitrous install,you should try and find someone in your area to help you do the install.And search the nitrous forum and performance forum for alot of useful info

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Re: good little set up?
Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:58 PM
thanks for the info.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search