E3 plug + Nitrous? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
E3 plug + Nitrous?
Saturday, September 13, 2008 2:21 PM
Anybody sprayed with this new E3 plug yet? It has Nickel casing with a copper core.

Re: E3 plug + Nitrous?
Saturday, September 13, 2008 2:28 PM
put down the gimmick plugs.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:33 PM
Step away from your sticky keyboard

Sunday, September 14, 2008 10:13 AM
gimmick plugs??

i saw them gain 5hp on the dyno on like horsepower TV or something vs the stock replacements.

i know you cant believe everything you see on TV but id stil like to try them sometime in my daily driver.

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!
Sunday, September 14, 2008 4:54 PM
Thank you!! Exactly what I'm saying. Just wanted to know if anybody has tried them spraying.

Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:09 PM
I bought one of these for my lawn mower.

Doubt that helps.

Sunday, September 28, 2008 7:57 AM
as long the e3 plugs are a colder stage then stock for the car it self it should be fine otherwise you burn up rings. The plugs i run in my nitrous system are the zex they work fine i used them through the whole race season and i tried NGK iridium plugs even stage 2 with couple of sprays they were fried how idk with less the prob 500 miles on them plugs they were whited out and fried when i checked them. so if those e3 plugs are colder then stock it would go for it
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:13 PM
Tyler Wichers wrote:as long the e3 plugs are a colder stage then stock for the car it self it should be fine otherwise you burn up rings. The plugs i run in my nitrous system are the zex they work fine i used them through the whole race season and i tried NGK iridium plugs even stage 2 with couple of sprays they were fried how idk with less the prob 500 miles on them plugs they were whited out and fried when i checked them. so if those e3 plugs are colder then stock it would go for it

If I'm not mistaken when a plug is "whited" out,that is a sign of running too lean but to the OP,just stick with a good 1-2 step colder copper plug,Zex as posted is a good one or NGK

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Saturday, October 04, 2008 9:38 AM
yea i figured the were lean we tested 125 dry shot on the 2.4 and it was goin lean in 3rd gear 2nd was just AMAZING! and 3rd was like overdrive at 4k and higher im goin to the wet system now and soon with some boost on top of that around 8psi im thinkin
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 2:25 AM
ngks made my car back fire when i ran the nitrous with them

13.1 @ 115
Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:08 PM
interesting. which ones?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search