Fuel Feed line??? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fuel Feed line???
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 9:52 AM
Ive been searching all morning and i cant find the answer. What line is the feed line on my fuel rail? is it the one going to the regulator or is it the one at the other end?

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners

Re: Fuel Feed line???
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:42 AM
anyone?

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 8:50 AM
the feed or larger line goes into the right side of the fuel rail, the return line comes out of the left side where the FPR is located.

now that i have that information out in the open... im assuming your trying to find a feed for your fuel solenoid, in which case there are no areas or places to do it the easy way with the 'shredder (sp?)' valve like the ecotec boys have. the 2.4 LD9 does not have one.

you need to tap into the main fuel line (the larger one that goes into the right side of the fuel rail) for your n2o fuel solenoid feed source.

i recommend using crimped on connections and NOT a plastic "T" fitting, please do not use worm hose clamps.

here is a pic of mine....

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:28 AM
do you have any more pictures of how you did that? that looks much better than having to cut the line and use the barb adapter that came with the zex kit.

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:50 PM
honestly, nope i dont... but the other end looks exactly the same and when its all together its nice and tight, no leaks.

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search