ld9 Wet shot 50 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ld9 Wet shot 50
Sunday, August 01, 2010 10:14 PM
I read thru the FAQ better fuel pump tap into line wiht nitrous colder plugs higer octane fuel , You have a separate tank for it? What will pump it into the fuel system?

97cavalier

Re: ld9 Wet shot 50
Monday, August 02, 2010 1:56 PM
97cavalier wrote:I read thru the FAQ better fuel pump tap into line wiht nitrous colder plugs higer octane fuel , You have a separate tank for it? What will pump it into the fuel system?

I am not sure what you are trying to ask but here is how I am breaking down your question:

"better fuel pump tap into line wiht nitrous colder plugs" - no idea what you are trying to say

"You have a separate tank for it?"- For the fuel? Thats alot of work to save a few bucks of gas money. Just fill your regular tank with the higher stuff.
-If you mean for the nitrous, than yes, its usually bottle shaped.

"What will pump it into the fuel system?" - If you are refering to fuel, beleive it or not, its a fuel pump. If you are refering to the nitrous, it doesn't need a pump. The pressure in the bottle moves it through the lines.

If thats not what you were asking please clarify your question.
Monday, August 02, 2010 4:24 PM
just fog it into the intake. it'll be fine.....
Monday, August 02, 2010 5:50 PM
Sunfail (Troy) wrote:just fog it into the intake. it'll be fine.....

if you have no idea what your'e talking about don't be a dick just for fun.

op please give more info so we can help.

Monday, August 02, 2010 10:38 PM
I was not aware of the wet being in a compressed bottle it makes sense now.

97cavalier
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:30 PM
wet or dry all nitrous comes in a compressed bottle.

the difference between a wet and dry kit is a wet kit comes with an extra line and selenoid for fuel to be sprayed in with the nitrous.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 3:40 PM
this is what i did. i tapped into the rubber fuel line with a Tee and the bigger fuel line is the main line you want to tap into. you can see it a little in this pic

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:47 PM
Eco's for the win we have a perfect shrader valve to use! As for your post you need to read up some more or ask clearer questions. If your confused about wet n20 and how that works in a bottle your not ready to use n20 at all.

Monday, September 27, 2010 1:47 PM
There are so many different kits,nozzles,etc: to nitrous but best to have the nozzle 6-8" away from the tb
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search