My audio sale/info/advice thread - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My audio sale/info/advice thread
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:21 PM
Alright so;
Some of you know I've been here for a while giving advice, asking advice, and just putting my own 2 cents in any time I feel the need.
Some of you know that throughout the years, when it came to recommendations I threw out some crazy, new, unheard of, higher end brands like Rainbow, Dynaudio, or Zapco.
Some of you have even bought products through me(and please, feel free to use this thread to leave any feedback, questions, or reviews!!!)

Well after years of using, loving, and recommending Rainbow products(others available on a request-based basis), I have come to a point where I actually sell their products! I am working for THE US/North America rep in getting these products into the hands of people who don't have a local dealer available to them!

Now, there has been some confusion from 1 or 2 people who might not know me so well. I have been accused of only recommending products I sell.... Now, I know that even though Rainbow has an awesome selection at many price points, not everyone's budget or needs align with something they offer. Also keep in mind that I've ALWAYS recommended their products long before I ever had an ounce of affiliation and ONLY wanted to go this sales route BECAUSE I love and stand by the product. I don't recommend the product because I sell them, I sell them because I've always recommended them.

With all that said, I will be available through this thread as well as PM for any sales or information requests. Try to keep chit chat to a minimum, and stay on topic, but I'm chatty enough and ramble a lot(duh as you see here lol), so I don't see it being an issue.

I would like to start this great new thread with a big piece of info for everyone: Without going into deep details, I want to say that Rainbow(like all the car manufacturers) goes through model year and styling and name changes... They're on the verge of doing just that now!
What does that mean for us? It means that the current line up is being stopped in preparation for the fresh new stuff. The only issue is that there's a gap in between. Unlike coming out with a new body style on a car, this isn't instant.

SO, of the current line up, what is in the US warehouse now is all that will be there for good! So, in an effort to make the people who come to ME for products to be the last ones to snatch what's left up, I will be cutting some price deals for JBO only. I am not going to put a huge price list, but I will give 2 prices(the 2 products I seem to sell the most/fastest):
Rainbow SLC265.25NG 6.5" component sets I normally put out there for $290. For JBO I have been doing $260.
Rainbow 12" Hammer sub: Normally selling them for $210. For JBO, $190.
The price will be even lower(per request/PM, not advertised) for JBO only until they're all gone. Keep in mind stock on both of those items are in the single digits in the US now, and some products even less or a bit more. Fact is, there aren't many left and I don't know for sure when the next line up will be released and furthermore shipped here!!

So get em while they're hot. At normal price you can't get them cheaper, let alone my nuts prices right now!

Also, as I said earlier, this isn't JUST for sales, this is for anything else related or slightly unrelated.

Thanks guys,
Dustin

PS. For reference on the products, I took a quick cell phone pic of the SLC265 components going into my car just to show some people unfamiliar with the brand what one product they offer looks like. Janky brands take note: This is how to build a quality set of components in the $300 range

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Re: My audio sale/info/advice thread
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 8:17 PM
Looks Great,And congratulations on now being a dealer.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 8:32 PM
Careful how you use that word. I am technically not a dealer myself. I simply help Rainbow USA get the products to the customers who don't have a local dealer. Remember, Rainbow, like most of the other brands mentioned, DOES NOT sell online. No web sites are authorized dealers.

I guess that would make me a personal friend/forum sales liaison for the USA rep. Still 100% authorized sales backed by warranty, but rather than a local dealer, you get the product directly from the source. (and myself not having overhead is where the amazing prices come from )

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:41 AM
well my bad there..

But great product,and i am sure you will make a great helper to the company..
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:10 AM
Thanks Jason. I've been doing this for a little while now. Like I said, I jumped on this chance because I already loved their product. It was an easy transition from customer to sales dude lol.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 6:57 PM
I bet and well we always seem to agree with things on here,So all the best to you....
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:14 PM
still havent installed mine lol

im excited to do so tho, finally got a nice rockford 200.2 for them

good guy to deal with btw people he really is a good salesman, like is aid i havent got a chance to try ouit the product yet. but im telling you he will help you get exactly what your looking for at a good price!

click sig for my car audio videos
Monday, October 31, 2011 9:43 PM
Get those things in dude lol. It's been MONTHS!

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, November 04, 2011 4:31 AM
Can someone please get in here and clean up this spam?

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, November 04, 2011 6:25 AM
MMMM spam.

Just popping back in to say good luck Dustin. Youve helped me out and hooked me up enough. Youre a good guy to deal with.

The products have been top notch and so has the customer service! Its easy to sell a product but its the attention and quick response to questions after the sale that makes a good salesman.

If anyone wants any reference on the SAC265.25s. My thread can be found here: Click her. The tweeters fit in the stock Sunfire tweeter pods beautifully.

Like so:

Friday, November 04, 2011 8:12 PM
Dustin i a good guy, and I have a 12" Hammer Sub made by Rainbow, great quality, and sounds amazing!

Friday, November 04, 2011 8:49 PM
Thanks for the good words and glad you guys are enjoying your equipment.

Tomorrow's plans for me and my new Daily driver:
-Soundstream Rubicon 4.600 amp(No, it's not Rainbow. I'm kinda low on cash right now for their sexy amps lol)
-Rainbow SLC265.25NG components(FINALLY getting a set of components in my own vehicle that I've wanted to own since the first pair I installed.....in 2006 lol.)
-Rainbow 12" Hammer in sealed box(What they sell as a package called the "Stream".)

Already installed is my Alpine CDA-9886 head unit.

Should be a decent little system that I don't see any need to change or upgrade for the life of this car

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, November 06, 2011 10:43 PM
Just a bit of an update:

Rainbow SLC265 components are gone. Not a single set left to be sold in the country that isn't already at a local retailer.
Rainbow SAC265 components are also 100% out.
Rainbow amps should be available for a short bit, and their subs are hit or miss depending on what you want.

Just thought JBO might like to know. No real word on when the 2012 line up will be completely ready and available, but the 2011 stuff is getting very scarce! So if you are thinking of getting any Rainbow equipment, get at me asap.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, November 10, 2011 8:06 PM
A TASTE OF WHAT'S TO COME FOR 2012 RAINBOW AUDIO EQUIPMENT!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMPS:
Rainbow has now come out with their "Beat" line of amps. Small footprint, great prices(as far as I can tell), and sleek new case designs!
Some specs on the 2 new amps:
http://195.243.203.21/rainbow/technical.aspx?pa=111&lan=ENG

And I love when you translate from German to English
Here's their advertisement statement on the new amps.
"Noble and puristic look, great equipment, compact design and sufficient power, all these are features, which apply just to the fewest power amplifier on the whole world at the same time. Some of the few, which are trying it however, their price won‘t remain on an affordable level."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all I have for now. Stay tuned for new on the rest of the 2012 line up and to see when this will all make it stateside.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, November 11, 2011 5:25 AM
Friday, November 11, 2011 5:59 AM
You just click a language button on their site and it changes. I'm assuming its just an automated 100% literal translation.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:10 AM
you'd think people would realise by now that those things don't always translate it in the way you want.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, November 13, 2011 9:43 AM
Yeah but you also have to figure, it gives you the general idea over all and it's going to be hard to write your website in multiple languages and still take dialect and style of speech into account.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, November 14, 2011 5:21 PM
Peek at the new amps... SO SEXY!

not that the current line up is ugly or anything:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 14, 2011 5:22 PM

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, November 14, 2011 5:48 PM
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:59 AM
dang those amps look real nice.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:15 AM
Rumor has it, the prices will be sweet as well

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Saturday, November 26, 2011 11:16 AM
damn i needed to get some components for the blazer i picked up

recommendations since you are out in the 100 per set (give or take) range.

will be powered by a jl300/4

Saturday, November 26, 2011 1:49 PM
100 for a component set, I don't have anything lol. Buuuutttt at 200the shipped there might be some CSX's left in the us. Great component set for the price, actually sold a few here. Werent u one of them? At any rate, Icould check if you would like.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, November 27, 2011 6:50 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:100 for a component set, I don't have anything lol. Buuuutttt at 200the shipped there might be some CSX's left in the us. Great component set for the price, actually sold a few here. Werent u one of them? At any rate, Icould check if you would like.

Link to info on these guys? Didn't see anything on the website. I also am looking to do a in dash DVD with back up camera. Two door blazers are terrible to back up with the spare tire on back.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search