Good place for LED bulbs? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good place for LED bulbs?
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:45 AM
Looking to upgrade the tag light and dome lights with some hyper white LED bulbs in my new car.

Anyone have a reputable source for LED's that are good quality?

Thanks!

Re: Good place for LED bulbs?
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2:32 AM
http://www.superbrightleds.com/vehicle/2011/chevrolet/cruze/11/426

www.superbrightleds.com is by far the best and only place I order stuff from. that search should bring up the Cruze if I recall your thread in the other cars section. Your best white will be the cool white.

I just got the map, dome, and plate lights for mine for now since I didnt want to dump a ton on this. Im still going to do tails, back up, cargo, 3rd brake once I get ready to do it all. right now on the net they have a 5% discount coupon for return buyers but its really open to anyone. Ill see if I can find it. I THINK its RE332.

Also, noticed I put in 2011 Cruze, instead of 2012. It might not have your vehicle specific one yet but you can still figure it out by bulb # if you have to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2:37 AM

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:18 AM
Awesome! Thank you.

When i select different light parts on the vehicle it gives a list of a dozen or so LED styles. How do i know which ones will work the best? http://www.superbrightleds.com/vehicle/2011/chevrolet/cruze/11/426

Thanks again!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 12:45 PM
well start by checking your brightness level with their gauge.Then look at your beam angle. Then from there, just measure to make sure they can fit and they are the right direction.

My dome/map are the fuse looking bulbs so I had limited choices for what to do for a bulb to select.

MIGHT be able to do this for your dome light...
WLEDB-CWHP6-DAC but that is based on how your dome light plugs in. if it plugs in vertical that will work, if horizontal, you need a different one like, WLED-xHP10-DAC, but that will be BRIGHT AS @!#$. one with a little less intensity is WLED-xHP6-DAC. If I read right, those are both oversize bulbs. Thats where the measuring comes in. Be expected to spend $50+ on just LED's lol. Its fun but addicting but super easy to notice the difference.

Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:27 AM
Just got mine in last night for the interior and the plate lights. i love them. awesome color with the cool white.

RE753 is the current 5% off code.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:29 AM

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 4:38 PM
I second superbright

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:51 PM
Awesome, Thanks guys!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 7:05 PM
I'd recommend http://www.v-leds.com/, but looks like they are in the midst of (yet) another inventory rotation...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 7:22 PM
3rd for superbright, been buying from them for a couple years now, awesome guys to deal with!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search