1999 digital odometer problem - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1999 digital odometer problem
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 2:47 PM
This has been an issue I've had for the last 3 or 4 years.

My odometer is stuck on the current total mileage and when i press the button to change to the trip meter nothing happens. I can feel the button click when i push it so I know it's making contact with the panel but nothing happens. I've had the cluster out and had the face off when i replaced my gauge overlay with my black cat ones a few years ago and looked and everything seemed to be ok.

anyone else had this issue and fixed it easily?

thanks

Re: 1999 digital odometer problem
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 4:36 PM
Do the rest of the gauges work when it is stuck? Sometimes when mine gets stuck i just smash the dash with my hand and it will reset and fix it for me.

Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:41 AM
yeah.......everything else works in the cluster.......its just my digital display on my odometer is stuck in odo mode and i can switch to trip mode......not a huge deal but still annoying... lol
Friday, March 30, 2012 1:36 PM
i'm having a similar problem on 1999 digital odometer . my 1st - 3rd - 5th didgits flash on then the 2nd - 4th n 6th didgts flash on and back and forth .. the numbers are correct and the trip counter works... but they keep flashing back and forth. this all after a complete motor rebuild.. help
Saturday, March 31, 2012 12:05 PM
My 98 digital acts gay too, don't care to fix it though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search