pins for stock plugs - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pins for stock plugs
Friday, June 01, 2012 4:17 PM
Anyone have a source for new pins for the stock plugs on the sensors and other electrical items in the bay? I'd like to make a new harness but would rather do new pin to pin rather than running some old wire and soldering to the new harness.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Re: pins for stock plugs
Saturday, June 02, 2012 11:30 AM
We have them at work. Use them alot on tractors and stuff like that. Check around for a local agricultural dealership... if they work on anything made in the last 10 years they will definitely have pins and connectors on hand. And they are probably cheaper than an auto parts store. At least in my experience
Saturday, June 02, 2012 12:44 PM
Saturday, June 02, 2012 1:37 PM
I'm going.g to have to unpin a couple plugs to see what I need. I will probably end up pulling.g one from each to make sure I get enough male and female pins. I ordered a couple weather pack bulk head fittings yesterday and have sourced the wire. The pins and finding time are all that will hold me back for a while.

It will be a while until I get my block built so I can run wires and build the harness. Probably be around the end of the year. Just want to make sure I have all the parts before I start.

If anyone is interested ill update the thread when i get to building it.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search