Pheonix Gold - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pheonix Gold
Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:29 PM
Im big into JL Audio. But has anyone seen PG's latest products? I have to say they are heading back into the right direction. After AAMP/Audax (Stinger) took over, The quality of products has improved alot. There elite brand is insane. I was just in looking for a set of comps and an amp for the new DD. Went into my local audio shop that i work a lot with, with plans on buying a pair of JL c3's and and a JL XD 700.5 amp. Just a DD so wasent going to spend much. Saw they are now carrying PG equipment and decided to check it out. There new amps are insainly well built. There elite amps are amazing. After comparing everything between the jl and the PG amps. I ended up going with a PG SD800.5. Better power then the JL at a lower price. Also went with there Elite series components. After comparing them to the c3's and even the c5's the sound and build quality of the speakers and crossovers won me over. I didnt have high hopes for PG but man was i wrong. Looks like there growing again from there old roots.

Re: Pheonix Gold
Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:56 PM
I have a lot of phoenix gold in my car, I like it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search