jensen vm9311ts ejecting the disc - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
jensen vm9311ts ejecting the disc
Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:57 PM
i have a vm9311ts in dash dvd player, the deck comes on but the screen just shows the screen saver and in top left corner it just says Stop in red i put a cd in and it took it with no problems but it will not play it or even eject it out nowand will not let me use any of the other features on the deck i have to hit the reset so it will go to the tuner. It tries to eject but it's not comeing out is there a way to alline the disc eject someway?

Re: jensen vm9311ts ejecting the disc
Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:00 PM
i have a vim9311ts in dash dvd player, the deck comes on but the screen just shows the screen saver and in top left corner it just says Stop in red i put a cd in and it took it with no problems but it will not play it or even eject it out now and will not let me use any of the other features on the deck i have to hit the reset so it will go to the tuner. It tries to eject but it's not coming out is there a way to Aline the disc eject someway?
Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:24 AM
I don't know details on digging into a CD/Dvd player and making those kinds of repairs, but I do know reposting the same exact message as a reply to your message 3 minutes later isn't going to get answers any faster.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Saturday, December 01, 2012 5:23 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:I don't know details on digging into a CD/Dvd player and making those kinds of repairs, but I do know reposting the same exact message as a reply to your message 3 minutes later isn't going to get answers any faster.

Lol i bet he couldnt find the edit button lol. And he still didnt spell it right.

*align

Have a nice day.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search