Volfenhagin amps - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Volfenhagin amps
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:06 PM
anybody no anything about these. I know a guy that has a 1600 watt one that ican prolly get for less than 50 bucks and a alpine type r 10" for around the same. I know the type r's are nice but nothing about the amp.

Re: Volfenhagin amps
Sunday, March 06, 2005 11:08 PM
The shop i go to just installed a Volfenhagin amp into a Honda Accord....It had 2 blue neon tubes hooked up on it....Loooks alot like the Octane R amps.

But anywayz, I guess their spose to be really big name in Europe.....and its jsut one of those companies that has a good product but nobody knows about because of lack of advertisement and cost (alot of people are scared of less expensive products).

I would say Go for it.
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:22 AM
I'm scared of those less expensive products. I've never heard great things about them personally.

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:18 AM
for $50, you should at least give it a try

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:20 AM
yea, its its crap and fry's, sell it to some dope for 30 bucks. then your only out of 20.

Monday, March 07, 2005 11:47 AM
ya the only reason hes selling it so cheap is to get rid of it cause he said its just takin up space
Monday, March 07, 2005 12:07 PM
Yea supposedly there the biggest name in Germany. But eh. its 50 buck give it a try. if you dont like it ebay it. I havent been to impressed with there stuff yet

Monday, March 07, 2005 1:52 PM
big in germany? there are several german companies out there that i'd take way before wolfenhag. they are low end gear, but honestly for 50$ its not like you'd be out much if something happens to it. if 50$ is yoru budget then go for it, just dont expect allot out of it and dont get upset if something goes wrong with it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, March 07, 2005 3:45 PM
ALRIGHT enough badhing these amps are the shiznittle, I have a 1600 watt amp and two 1000 watt 12' subs that are also volfenhag that have blow away any system that i have ever put them up against. if i were you i would grab that amp before any body else does!!!!! and trash that alpine (its only a label) get some 1000 watt 12's and you are set (oh and also make sure you run some 4 guage wire to power that bad boy).

" Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner "
Monday, March 07, 2005 4:08 PM
ummm the TYPE R's are 1000 watts both the 10's and 12's
Monday, March 07, 2005 5:10 PM
mycavs00n04 wrote:ALRIGHT enough badhing these amps are the shiznittle, I have a 1600 watt amp and two 1000 watt 12' subs that are also volfenhag that have blow away any system that i have ever put them up against. if i were you i would grab that amp before any body else does!!!!! and trash that alpine (its only a label) get some 1000 watt 12's and you are set (oh and also make sure you run some 4 guage wire to power that bad boy).

so what kind of crack are you smokin again??

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused

Monday, March 07, 2005 8:41 PM
spelling errors: (badhing) bashing, and the 1000 watt 12's i have are obviously volfenhag ... but you should have known that, remember your suppose to be the genious!!!!!!! also it doesn't matter what size your type R's are its only a label that make them sooooo good, i have had a bunch of different speakers, (JL , Xplode, exc...) and the volfenhags are buy far the best i have had yet!

" Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner "
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:24 AM
no comment.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:50 AM
just a little info and you can make your own decision on the quality. buddy of mine used to run a shop, he could order up 12" volfenhag subs for around 20$ a sub.

fact is when u line them up and compare then they are at the bottom of the line when it comes to quality audio gear.

but as i said before, for 50$ your not losing much if something goes wrong. and it could make a good temporary amp until the time comes when u can upgrade.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:34 AM
...He obviously doesn't understand what sound quality is. I think the Dual subwoofers at Bestbuy sound better than those 12"s and the Dual subwoofers are only $32.09 after tax (Use to own them before I ordered My L5's).

In My Opinion.... They are crap, hook them up to 1000 watts and watch the cone blow apart. Some may say they are awesome and they blow away everything else, but you have to realize these people probably live in a city of like 54 people. His competition is probably a set of 6x9s. If your going to get car audio, Please don't waste your money on the cheapo stuff. You will regret it later after you have upgraded. Trust me I know from expierence!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:37 PM
i have rockford 12's right now and a kenwood amp...i was just wondering if the amp was any good i could care less about the subs i know they suck. i was just wondering cause he needed to get rid of it
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:12 PM
you can find much better then the germans if you look for sales and wait a couple weeks. Like I said, my Ininity 10" Dual Voice Coil for $44.

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search