**SHOW OFF YOUR SETUP HERE** - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
**SHOW OFF YOUR SETUP HERE**
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:38 AM
Well, like the title says... lets see some pictures of some setups that you guys have come up with for your systems! My amp and subs were stolen yesterday *tear but atleast the insurance company will pay me back.. anyways I'm going to be doing some glassing work on my next system and I want to get some ideas of what I want to do.. I'm going to be putting in 2 12's and 2 amps and i was thinking aobut putting a battery in the spare tire area.. if you guys could, please let me know of some ideas that i could do.. i want everything to be visible but the battery (all in the trunk) Thanks in advance!

Re: **SHOW OFF YOUR SETUP HERE**
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:41 AM
come up with something original, not what some one else has done.

go and check out http://www.gadomestics.com/
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:19 AM
My System:

09 HHR LS, Wife's Car
05 Cavalier, Clarion DXZ375MP, Autotek MM8000.5 & 13Kv.2, wife's old car, updates coming soon
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:26 PM
^ owned

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:15 PM
It's funny, I paid like $120 for my Amp it's rated at 620w RMS at 2ohm, I've been running it at 1.5ohm for about 3 weeks now with no problem, not sure how much power it's putting down but I'd say around 725w Considering he diff when you jump from 4ohm (400w) to 2ohm. I'd take real pics of my setup but it looks like sht right now, the subs are just in a cheap Q-logic box laying in the trunk.....

09 HHR LS, Wife's Car
05 Cavalier, Clarion DXZ375MP, Autotek MM8000.5 & 13Kv.2, wife's old car, updates coming soon
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:51 PM
tyler phillips wrote:come up with something original, not what some one else has done.

I'm not planning on copying what people have done..i just want to see what other people have done to get some ideas
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:56 PM
nothing special but i have a s10L5 kicker solobaric custom slot ported professionally build box w/ kicker emblem on the front under the carpet and my amp is 1600x1 900 watts rms at 2 ohms is mounted on my back seat. setup sounds so good impress myself and others for one ten here is a quick pic for ya

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:44 PM
massive box

but looks sweet

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:19 PM
I don't like the way Kicker looks, personally. I think it's too flashy/tacky. I like a clean look. MTX is about as flashy as I like it. Now as for their sound, if it's in the right box and powered right.....damm. Sounds great. We got a customer in whose husband got her a pair of Solo Baric 12" squares, and her 7yr old son took a toy sword and cut the surrounds off of both of them. You bet she was pissed.

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:34 AM
yeah the box is huge for one sub but thats where the slot port is making the noise with the size that it has to work the inside has different channels ext. pretty cool looking actually and that wood piece is temp. lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search