RSM Racing are Thieves. - Page 3 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: RSM Racing are Thieves.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:19 PM
Joe Schulte (JoeDM) wrote:Chris, you could not believe the disgust I feel after reading your story, that truly pisses me off.

YOU ????

I was at the shop...... when he went in and found out ................

I almost poo'd my pants.... LITERALLY...................

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
14.224 @ 102.01MPH @ 5.5psi.... 2.3 60'
Next: Civic JDM B16a2 w/GSR LSD Turbo - Goal 300whp 1400lbs...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:27 PM
I'm happy the stuff about Craig was cleared up before I got back to this.

I've known Craig for a few years now and I know he's one of the good guys. Tends to speak in Salesman now and then, but he's never been out to screw anyone over.

Hell, he was probably the best thing that ever happened with that company. It sounds though like he stood against everything they believe in.

This whole thread now makes me feel better about the whole thing. I'd just as soon not have anything from the ungrateful bastards, knowing how they've treated people who've given them a lot more money than I have!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:29 PM
craig also helped me out alot , when i was considering a stage 2 kit , that was used

and he informed of the situation with it , and i was glad i talked tohim first about it

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:32 PM
I was upfront with Lee and told him Craig is an upstanding member of the community.

Craig - I hope you accept Lee's apology. He was (once again) misinformed about the situation, and he had a certain view of it, (being the skewed, angry view of a f'd over ex-customer)

Kevin... yeah you got screwed for worthless parts. Guess what i lost?

$1700

The chance to hit 12's or 13's this year

3 months of my season

3 months of insurance payments to have a dead car.

Thanks RSM.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:36 PM
Craig Lewis wrote:Matt,

I never lied to you. High rev took your money and did not forward it to Canada. Fact!!!

Lee,

I walked you when you first came in knowing it was trouble. I showed up to work one day and you were in Nelson's office. I never had anything to do with your deal.

I cannot believe you guys just said that. I am truely discusted.

I do not lie. Ever!!!

Your an idiot.

High Revs biggest mistake was getting caught up in RSM's crappy business ways. All they were, was a place to store all your guys 20 inch rims, dolce and gabanna clothing, and more cores than they could count...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:40 PM
Joe Schulte (JoeDM) wrote:Chris, you could not believe the disgust I feel after reading your story, that truly pisses me off.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:42 PM
Jay wrote:
Craig Lewis wrote:Matt,

I never lied to you. High rev took your money and did not forward it to Canada. Fact!!!

Lee,

I walked you when you first came in knowing it was trouble. I showed up to work one day and you were in Nelson's office. I never had anything to do with your deal.

I cannot believe you guys just said that. I am truely discusted.

I do not lie. Ever!!!

Your an idiot.

High Revs biggest mistake was getting caught up in RSM's crappy business ways. All they were, was a place to store all your guys 20 inch rims, dolce and gabanna clothing, and more cores than they could count...

jay,

None of that was mine. I wish.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:00 PM
Jay wrote:Your an idiot.

I'm not sure a lot of people know what RSM is or what Craig's role was there.

RSM isn't some little Internet drop shipping company. They're a fairly established shop that's been around for quite a few years now. Craig was an employee there for a fairly short while. He wasn't running the company or fleecing their customers.

Some of you seem to have the wrong impression there and I'd hate to see RSM's thieving ways end up reflecting badly on Craig. Sure, he had the misfortune of being associated with them for a while, but that doesn't make him responsible for the crap they pulled.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:02 PM
hey craig , did they ever have any problems that you know of with the crank pulleys ??

and since i mentioned it , a friend of mine has the pulleys for his 2.4 (both), they were on the car for about 2-3 months max , before i took them back off , i took them off because of the low charge at idle because he was going on a trip , out of state , and he wasnt a mechanical person

well i got the crank pulley off , and found a really nice groove in the crank pulley from the front seal , which was still soft and pliable

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:12 PM
I appreciate all the positive comments that have been said about me. I am flattered and embarrassed at the same time.

Lee,
I really do appreciate your apology.

I wish Matt could see the truth.

My intention in business is to provide honest and fair service. That way you get referrals and repeat customers.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:20 PM
Erik,

I have been very careful not to comment on any RSM related issue since I left. Other than the direct coments about my character, I will refrain from any comment on their dealings and product in public.

As you know, I will help enthusiasts with technical questions in general.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:28 PM
understandable

i had to ask though

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:29 PM
Craig, you have a PM

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:33 PM
Lee,

it didn't show up yet. I'll keep looking.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:46 PM
craig it lights up red at the top right of the page

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:12 PM
I have borgs s/c

Evolution of Cavyboy-->C22t--> C24na--->c24s/c
1995 Cavalier W/2k1 Engine
GM S/C 13.940@99.78pmh w/2.068 60ft
Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:12 AM
Wow this thread got messy quick.

Craig is an outstanding guy and one of the only reasons I switched to the Vortech Blower back in March of 2005.

He was always helpful and answered my questions, stayed late to get my car done
and that in itself make him a better man.

It's a shame that they have parted ways but its for the best.

So in the end, Thanks Craig for all your help last year.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:16 AM
Craig is a good guy.

Last June I had the funds and ambition to buy the S-Trim kit for my Eco but I told Craig that there was no need to send my head to get ported and cut the EGR ear because for one my head has been professionally ported, two the Saab head does not have the EGR ear stock Ecotec heads have.

So I ran it by him if I could just pay for the Stage one kit and the difference for the S-trim and G-trim head units which is like $300 instead of paying the $2000 difference from stage one to stage two since I had no need for head work.

Craig said to call him back in two weeks so he can run this buy the boss man, called him back, he said it was a no go. But I can tell he was dissappointed when he said this, if he could he would have sold me a S-Trim kit for what we talked about.
Hell, he could have told me sure, just send me the money, then send me a Stage one with the G-trim. But he didn't, three months later I called RSM asking for Craig come to find out he doesn't work there, DID NOT SUPRISE ME ONE BIT.

I have ran into companys like RSM in the V-8 world, the main reason companys act this way is because of money. My guess is that RSM is in trouble of bankruptcy and they will close their doors for good by the end of the year.
Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:26 AM
RSM BLOWS haha literally but seriously get the gm supercharger.

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:34 AM
anyone else notice there price increase on parts?

Click the banner to enter the best Quad4 & Twin Cam site on the internet.
Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:36 AM
gmfreak wrote:My guess is that RSM is in trouble of bankruptcy and they will close their doors for good by the end of the year.

I sure hope so, so finally people will stop getting ripped off by that shady ass crap BLOWER company that truely does BLOW.

they suck so bad....... like SOOOOOO BAD...... GEEZE.

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch

Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:47 AM
My bro bought an RSM supercharger from Craig. After craig left he didn't want to even deal with them anymore and fixed his own problems with the kit as they cropped up.

RSM is not a company you want to do business with. Their overpriced and don't offer the customer support or quality of service necessary for the prices they charge.

-Chris

Thursday, March 02, 2006 3:27 PM
I seen Bobby the other day and mentioned your issues to him. Accroding to him "I was just the messanger, don't shoot the messanger".

He had nothing to do on the work and decisions that were made to your car.
Thursday, March 02, 2006 3:29 PM
BoostedCavi wrote:
you were all part of it, had dumb ass bobby calling me telling me the charge pipes I had made were different in size so the velocity changes were too great.........

Lee

I seen Bobby the other day and mentioned your issues to him. Accroding to him "I was just the messanger, don't shoot the messanger".

Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:19 PM
BLKSLEEPER . wrote:
BoostedCavi wrote:
you were all part of it, had dumb ass bobby calling me telling me the charge pipes I had made were different in size so the velocity changes were too great.........

Lee

if he was JUST the messanger, then why did he explain to me some bull@!#$ about the pipes being different in size, he gave me a load of crap. PERIOD. does he even work for Real Slow Manufacturing anymore ????

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search