boosted and built 2200 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
boosted and built 2200
Sunday, August 31, 2008 7:41 PM
jbp performance ln2 short block
Hahn Racecraft stage two turbo kit
TO4e t3/t4
jbp perfromance cylinder head
jbp stage two camshaft
jbp high rev lifters
jbp pushrods+ guideplates
timing chain-
comp cams 1.6:1 rockers
bored and polished throttle bodie
high performance head gasket
hhead gasket o ring kit
jbp high pressure oil pump
stage two axles
255lph high pressure carter fuel pump
polished and modified 2200 rocker cover
rksport fuel pressure riser
rksport poly engine mounts
msd coil packs
tranny reabuild kit and shift kit
yank stall converter
taylor/vertex high perf. spark plug wires
NX wet kit
HP tuners
550cc injectors
custom bent 3 inch inch exhuast with dual bolra's- no cat

how much boost do you guys think i can run and how muc power do you think i can get

fully built 2200-TO4E T3/T4-HP tuners-373hp @18psi

Re: boosted and built 2200
Sunday, August 31, 2008 7:49 PM
if i had to guess with the right tune and you knew exactly what you are doing 250+hp is possible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, August 31, 2008 7:51 PM
Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:13 PM
if you cant tell i am not car stupid, i was making 239 all motor. i have the wastgate set at 12psi right now. i still have some tuning to do i am runnin a little on the lean side. i am gonna get the new parts in the motor broke in and crank the wastegate to 18 psi and if it holds i am throwing spray on it

Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:26 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:if you cant tell i am not car stupid, i was making 239 all motor. i have the wastgate set at 12psi right now. i still have some tuning to do i am runnin a little on the lean side. i am gonna get the new parts in the motor broke in and crank the wastegate to 18 psi and if it holds i am throwing spray on it
I call

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:31 PM
call what you want, i will find the sheet, when you have high comp and race gas its kinda crazy what you can do

Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:44 PM
just made a phone call i will have a dyno sheet up tomorrow

Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:50 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:call what you want, i will find the sheet, when you have high comp and race gas its kinda crazy what you can do
I will call it what I want because I know its complete bullsh!t... I know what this engine is capable of. Under boost it can make some serious numbers/power (if you know what you are doing and the tune is spot on) All motor on an LN2 having those numbers is not attainable even with "high compression" (i would like to know what you define as "high compression") and "racegas" ...

Quote:

jbp performance ln2 short block-$3740 Hahn Racecraft stage two turbo kit TO4e t3/t4 jbp perfromance cylinder head-$2418.90 jbp stage two camshaft-$385 jbp high rev lifters-$343.20 jbp pushrods+ guideplates-$450 timing chain- free ninty free comp cams 1.6:1 rockers-$460.90 bored and polished throttle bodie-$283.80 high performance head gasket-$173.80 hhead gasket o ring kit- $83 jbp high pressure oil pump-$217.80 stage two axles-$700 255lph high pressure carter fuel pump-$307.05 polished and modified 2200 rocker cover-$275 rksport fuel pressure riser-$235 rksport poly engine mounts-$60 eibach sway bar kit-$350 msd coil packs-$100 obx header-$200 aem cold air intake-$200 tranny reabuild kit and shift kit- $526 yank stall converter-$775 taylor/vertex high perf. spark plug wires-$60 NX wet kit-$600 said and done HP tuners custom bent 3 inch inch exhuast with hush flow muffler- no cat
Now this is your mods list straight from your registry.. 1st off, I didn't realize it was cool to show how much money you spend on sh!t.. 2nd, IF you REALLY payed that much for all that, your a complete moron and got ripped off.. BTW, didn't realize Hahn offered a "T04e kit" .. Oh yea, they DONT!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:56 PM
true ryan but they offer t/3 flanges on their manifolds

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:56 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:just made a phone call i will have a dyno sheet up tomorrow
I can post up dyno sheets all day long.. Being I have access to multiple dynos (forgot to mention I own a tuing business ), I can post up all kinds of sheets.. Only way you are going to make a believer out of ANYONE on here, we need to see a video.. Desktop dyno does not count...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, August 31, 2008 10:47 PM
i wasn't calling you stupid i was just saying tuning is hard and you have to know what your doing to get a perfect tune.
Monday, September 01, 2008 3:02 AM
I love it, the guy posts asking what we think he'll make with said mod,s and 2 posts later someone is calling him a liar....... jeezus.

I don't think he asked you to comment on his last or N/A build, so thanks for being helpful/ insightful and contributing to the dot org in a positive manner.

Monday, September 01, 2008 5:10 AM
Maybe he's including the NX wet kit in the "all motor" stats? That would make it entirely "believable".

As far as potential, ask JBP what the max is on their short block and there's your number!

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:03 AM
Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:I love it, the guy posts asking what we think he'll make with said mod,s and 2 posts later someone is calling him a liar....... jeezus.

I don't think he asked you to comment on his last or N/A build, so thanks for being helpful/ insightful and contributing to the dot org in a positive manner.
Sorry, but I call it as I see it and what he is claiming is total bullsh!t. Oh yea, and apparently you have no clue who I am and what I have contributed... My point is this, don't write checks your @ss can't cash...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:55 AM
I want to see the proof! I also call .

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Monday, September 01, 2008 9:53 AM
all motor and F/i are two diffrent things, nitrous was used on the all motor runs

yes i got ripped off building this motor but i dont really give a rats @$$, i like being able to prove that the ohv guys can run with the big boys

for all you guys that would rather make fun of me then help my out a little- now i see why i am never on this site, because if you might be making more power then people they @!#$ a brick and flame you for everything. me and a couple other people on here know what this car can do.

i replaced the little 16G they sent with the kit with the other turbo.

my dad races nhra dragsters. i have the money and the tools to crank un-beliveable amounts of power out of a motor. and aperently thats what i have done. when chevy first came out with the eco, i highly doubt they thought that someone with amazing talent would be able to crank 500 horse out of that motor. i wanna show that the old motors can do the same thing.

by the way thanks for your help guys. ^

Monday, September 01, 2008 10:00 AM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 - quick question, are you just pissed because my ohv is making more power then your without boost. HA.

nwgme.org bash is coming up and we will have vids and pics. then you guys can eat my @$$ with a silver spoon

Monday, September 01, 2008 11:34 AM
Quote:

all motor and F/i are two diffrent things, nitrous was used on the all motor runs

So which one is it ? All motor or on the spray.. BTW, just in case you did not realize, ALL MOTOR does not mean spray.

Quote:

yes i got ripped off building this motor but i dont really give a rats @$$, i like being able to prove that the ohv guys can run with the big boys

I don't give a rats @ss either.. Just pointing out the facts. And as far as the LN2 being able to "run with the big boys" , I have already proven that it can, on a stock bottom end with proper tuning...

Quote:

for all you guys that would rather make fun of me then help my out a little- now i see why i am never on this site, because if you might be making more power then people they @!#$ a brick and flame you for everything. me and a couple other people on here know what this car can do.

No one on here was making fun of you until you posted some BS that apparently you can't back up... Who are these other people that "know what this car can do.." Like I said before, I know what the engine is capable of with the proper build and tuning.,,, No one was trying to make fun of you, just pointing out what you are claiming is false.

Quote:

i replaced the little 16G they sent with the kit with the other turbo.

So how did you bolt up that T3/T4 to the mani?

Quote:

my dad races nhra dragsters. i have the money and the tools to crank un-beliveable amounts of power out of a motor. and aperently thats what i have done. when chevy first came out with the eco, i highly doubt they thought that someone with amazing talent would be able to crank 500 horse out of that motor. i wanna show that the old motors can do the same thing.

Congratutions! I wish my dad was more involved in racing, but he is not. BUT, I am into racing. I own a PCM tuning business and am a Double Master ASE Certified tech with L1. I used to own a 68 Chevelle that ran 8.90's on the spray. I have the money and tools too.. BFD...

Quote:

ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 - quick question, are you just pissed because my ohv is making more power then your without boost. HA.

nwgme.org bash is coming up and we will have vids and pics. then you guys can eat my @$$ with a silver spoon

I am not pissed at anything. For one, your NOT making more power N/A than mine boosted... And if you think you are going to get respect from people on here you might want to stop telling people that they can "eat your @ss with a silver spoon" .... Further more, if you have the knowledge and skills you claim you do, I doubt you would be a lube tech at Jiffy Lube....

Until you can back it up, don't sing it, bring it.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 11:51 AM
OOOOWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Monday, September 01, 2008 1:52 PM
havent updated the profile in a couple of years, i am currenty a mastered certifed mechanic at a gm dealership. sorry if i threw spray into the all motor section. this motor is built because i know what can happen when you push a stock bottom end. if you wanna talk about respect get the @!#$ facts before you start flaming people. its not hard to but a turbo flange off and weld a new one on. i know my @!#$ bro, i currently dont have a camera or a video camera but after this next weekend there will be proof and lots of it. then i will clam my spot as the fastest ohv in this club. right were my hard work should put me, at the top. i have spent the last four years dumping my heart and soul into this car. from it being a daily driver and just working on it during the weekend, to buying a truck so i could turn it into a monster. so sit back, wait a week, then you can eat your @!#$ words and my exhuast when i blow your ass off the track.

eat it-http://forum.nwgme.org/viewtopic.php?p=1196#1196

Monday, September 01, 2008 2:05 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:

eat it-http://forum.nwgme.org/viewtopic.php?p=1196#1196
LMAO Next time you decide to throw up a bullsh!t dyno graph, you may want to relable it... Looked at the properties and its labled http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/kavykid2k6/CamaroDynoGraph001.jpg And whatever car this is out of (a Camaro more than likely ), you may want to learn how to tune it.... TQ falls way off fast and the curve is really choppy...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 2:16 PM
When did Hahn start offering stage II intercooled kits for the auto ln2? I thought the tranny got in the way of the charge pipes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 01, 2008 2:16 PM

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Monday, September 01, 2008 2:27 PM
wow can you even make power above 6000 rpms with out different valve springs?
Monday, September 01, 2008 2:52 PM
This thread is hilarious. Take it from someone who has a fairly decent normal job, a somewhat simple garage of tools, and fairly basic "know-how" and mechanical ability... I do not have "the money, know how, and tools" as you put it, and even I graduted to a V8. If you and your dad had all this stuff you claim, you wouldn't be in a car that you couldn't sell for a grand if you tried. You would be building something bigger, faster, meaner, funner, better, etc... I applaud the people who take the 2200OHV and show all the nay-sayers that it can be made quick. People like Ryan who has gone out of his way to do exactly that and has proven what can be done. You come in here and make huge claims, half the time with parts that are not available like all the hahn "kit" pieces that the LN2 doesn't have available from any company at all. And then go on and say "oh yeah i sprayed on that NA run" which, i dunno where the @!#$ you are from, but NA or "all motor" means exactly that, no help. A supercharger, turbocharger, nitrous injection are all forms of adding power to the motor, not a piece of the motor that bumps power. So, your BS claim is not all motor. AND.... i think it is hilarious that Ryan even shows us that you just took a Camaro's dyno file that looked good and posted it as your own. Do I believe that your dumb ass had a hand in tuning that choppy torqueless Camaro tune? Oh hell yes, after all this, I do believe that. Does anyone believe that it was YOUR Ln2 that made that run? I highly doubt it.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, September 01, 2008 3:03 PM
do you guys understand the spanish name for camaro, it means untouchable. its the name of my car, when you have a motor built like that tourqe dont really stay there anyway. and the choppy curve is called just putting the @!#$ turbo on the car and the firtst @!#$ dyno run. for right now, @!#$ you guys. when i @!#$ get on here next week with videos and @!#$ then we will @!#$ see. i @!#$ know whats up. this is why this @!#$ website has turned into a peice of @!#$ @!#$ and that is why no one ever @!#$ post on here anymore that is worth a @!#$. hope you guys have fun running off a couple more guys that acutally know how to build a @!#$ car.

Monday, September 01, 2008 3:10 PM
we aren't trying to run off people who know hot to build a "@!#$" car. we are trying to run off guys who say they do, then have no proof. And THEN come back with the worst BS story i have ever heard for taking another cars dyno sheet. Im sure you chose to put "camaro" meaning "untouchable" rather than just having it say "untouchable". HORRIBLE lie. You are even bad at the only thing you are true about in this thread, and that is lying.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search