boosted and built 2200 - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: boosted and built 2200
Monday, September 01, 2008 3:12 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:do you guys understand the spanish name for camaro, it means untouchable. its the name of my car, when you have a motor built like that tourqe dont really stay there anyway. and the choppy curve is called just putting the @!#$ turbo on the car and the firtst @!#$ dyno run. for right now, @!#$ you guys. when i @!#$ get on here next week with videos and @!#$ then we will @!#$ see. i @!#$ know whats up. this is why this @!#$ website has turned into a peice of @!#$ @!#$ and that is why no one ever @!#$ post on here anymore that is worth a @!#$. hope you guys have fun running off a couple more guys that acutally know how to build a @!#$ car.
LMAO... yea, maybe you should get a Spanish dictionary learn how to read and spell too.... And, the reason this place has turned into a sh!tty site is because of douchbags like you posting this type of nonsense...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 3:15 PM
just wait bro, just @!#$ wait. when i get the vid of me running this bitch again will that shut you up? i sure the @!#$ hope so

fully built 2200-TO4E T3/T4-HP tuners-373hp @18psi
Monday, September 01, 2008 3:28 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:just wait bro, just @!#$ wait. when i get the vid of me running this bitch again will that shut you up? i sure the @!#$ hope so
Well until then, here is a video of a car I tuned.. Its just under 500WHP . The video was taken at the 2008 GM Tuner Bash along with 17 other cars I dynoed that day... Granted its an LD9, but it is RAW WHP on a Dyno Dynamics (heartbreaker dyno) .. BTW, if you would like, I can send you a print out so you can claim it as yours on other websites...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/08-gm-tuner-bash_174438.htm?ref=3492896f-e8e6-41c2-bf71-985300ea5727

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 3:39 PM
ha, sorry i dont take credit for other peoples hard work

Monday, September 01, 2008 3:40 PM
Taken from http://forum.nwgme.org/viewtopic.php?p=1196#1196

KavyKidLN2 wrote: i really want to find out were this @#$%ing peice of dog @#$% lives, i will @#$%ing roll his ass. he is just all pissed because he doesnt have the @#$%ing time and money to @#$%ing build a car. @#$% the org
I live in STL ... (Thats St. Louis, Missouri in case you did not understand) ... If you feel so confident take a road trip.... I don't feel threatend..

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 3:44 PM
not coming to beat your ass, just got something i want you too see and if your nice maybe drive.

Monday, September 01, 2008 3:47 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:ha, sorry i dont take credit for other peoples hard work

Please keep this charade going. It's only the second page but this could get epic, especially if you make that road trip, come on, do it

Monday, September 01, 2008 3:50 PM
it will keep goin till i throw some proof down cause dumb @!#$ has to doubt everyone

Monday, September 01, 2008 4:36 PM
uhmmmm where are pics? even ur sig doesn't have a pic of ur setup.

Monday, September 01, 2008 5:10 PM
s1lver_N1p (S-m62) wrote:uhmmmm where are pics? even ur sig doesn't have a pic of ur setup.

I'll be getting pics next weekend (or this coming... however you want to look at it). And if the dyno in Spokane can get him in, vid as well.

Monday, September 01, 2008 5:11 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:not coming to beat your ass, just got something i want you too see and if your nice maybe drive.
In all honesty I am a really nice guy... I don't feel you were trying to say you were going to beat my @ss... In reality I do hope you can prove your claims (boosted numbers) because it gives me a goal to surpass.. The reason I called you out to begin with is because you originally claimed 239WHP N/A.(spray does not mean N/A)... Thats why all this started anyway.... Get it dynoed(with video proof) and prove me wrong. If you do I will will give you props... And seriously, chill out a lil dude....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 5:17 PM
k, we have come to an agreement then. vids next week

Monday, September 01, 2008 5:33 PM
Fark. I wanted to be on page one .

Monday, September 01, 2008 5:58 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:k, we have come to an agreement then. vids next week
If "we" have came to an "agreement", then whats up you running your cocksucker in this thread again.... CLICK HERE

KavyKidLN2 wrote:read the posts now, pussy @$$ backed down a little now, lol. nice addition to the begining of the post to rob

As far as I am concerned the better part of you ran down your dad's leg. You wanna run your mouth and call me names so be it. I could care less..... Grow up...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:09 PM
ha ha ha, you are starting to look like such a moron, this is great.

you might wanna leave nwgme out of this

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:09 PM
So I am guessing Kardian likes it in the azz from KavyKidLN2?

Come on talk @!#$ to me little bitch

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:10 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:ha ha ha, you are starting to look like such a moron, this is great.

you might wanna leave nwgme out of this
I am ?!?!? Do you talk to yourself too?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:11 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:ha ha ha, I am starting to look like such a moron, this is great.

you might see me cry like a little biatch soon

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:11 PM
and to all the pics and @!#$, i just got this thing done on friday, and when i apperantly waste all my money on my car, i dont really have the extra cash for s camera right now. pics and vids will come, and i will laugh in alot of peoples faces

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:12 PM
Ok Ryan I will let you take it from here

LOL at the Camaro dyno sheet

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:16 PM
I guess all the cash for the camera went into the car........I can appreciate that!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:27 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote: how much boost do you guys think i can run and how muc power do you think i can get

For starters, if you & your father have the mechanical knowledge & "how-to", etc... then why are you asking this question? I don't think I need to go into detail why....

Also, if you want to prove the OHV can run with the big boys, and be respected for what you accomplish, etc... than why are you arguing with one of the most respected OHV guys on this site...? Imphat0260 is a very knowledgeable guy and could teach you a lot. He has been a lot of help throughout my build and is a great guy to talk to. He is also one of the few pioneers to really push this engine and you should be asking his advice on things not saying your going to roll his ass, etc... You just want to prove your E-Peen is bigger with comments like that >.<

Also if you know so much about this stuff, than why are you considering nitrous being N/A...? I would bet money I could run nitrous on a stock OHV and my numbers wouldn't be too far from that.... So I certainly don't doubt that you got those numbers on nitrous.... But that is NOT N/A.

Also its funny you spent so much on that stuff. I guess no one told you that some of JBP's components are just stock replacements for starters, not to mention you can get much better products for less. Im running a few JBP components but I got them from a friend for next to nothing. Now when it comes to buying directly, JBP is the LAST place I look and that's taking not only price but quality into consideration. Sounds like you haven't done your research.

I have to laugh, there is NOTHING wrong with asking for help/opinions/suggestions, etc... but this is just retarded.

Also 239 hp is not the same as 287... so something tells me that your previously juiced "built for N/A" motor is not making what Ryan boosted, basically stock motor is............

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:30 PM
I mod my car with spare money, so if something comes up where I want to splurge by getting a digital camera I can. Or if a real emergency comes up(hey guess what, cars are not EVERYTHING in life), I have the cash to pay for it. So saying you can't afford a digital camera because you threw so much cash into your car is an absolute BS statement. OR, if it is true, you are truely a moron that needs to get his priorities straight. Or since you brag about the amount of money you got ripped off on, for the parts, and how wealthy you are "i got the time, money, and tools cuz my daddy knows what he is doing with his life so i can brag", then why don't you have him get you a camera? or borrow his? your mom have one? sisters or brothers? friends? it's BS for you to say you can't get pics for one reason or another.

Oh and by the way. I just typed an entire post and not one explitive to be bleeped out by the language filter. Maybe you should take a grammar, english, and maturity class sometime? With as many morons in the world that spew off at the mouth like you, there has to be some sort of combo class like that, it sure would be a gold mine.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, September 01, 2008 6:35 PM

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:43 PM
Borrow a digital camara from a friend and just get a pic of the engine bay up. Buy one from walmart on a credit card and get the pic and return the camara the next day. There are a lot of options if you are intent on backing up your claims. You're not the first person who's promised "vids next week" and then not delivered. I'm not putting you down or backing you up - just stating a fact.

You'll find that this forum is different from many others in terms of the amount of attitude you'll get making a claim w/o proof. It should be a check box in the registration - "I agree that if I make an unsubstantiated claim that i'm subject to all the flamage available on the ORG"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search