Fuel Pump for Boosted 2.4 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fuel Pump for Boosted 2.4
Monday, September 01, 2008 10:16 AM
What fuel pump will do for the 2.4 with a supercharger kit? I have seen a gm fuel pump, but its only 177lph, is this good enough or should I run a walbro 255hp? If I do the 255 where do I get one and whats the part #?

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/

Re: Fuel Pump for Boosted 2.4
Monday, September 01, 2008 1:32 PM
the stock fuel pump will be more then enough for what you can get out of a M45... but if your asking because your stock one is dead, visit racetronix and get their pump for a 99-02 F-body. It is cheaper than a stock pump (unless you get a used one from a wrecker) and there is a number of right ups on here on how to make it work (if you have a dremal or a file thats all you need) and that pump wont give you fuel cut which from what i know, is the only aftermarket pump that will not give you fuel cut off and to boot it is good to over 700hp ahah.

I am using this pump right now and although i had some small problems at the start (my fault) its been working awesome, took the car on a long road trip and didnt give me any problems and i had it right down to 1/8th or less of a tank.

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search