boosted and built 2200 - Page 3 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: boosted and built 2200
Monday, September 01, 2008 6:45 PM
I call total and utter

until I see pictures of the setup and a video of a run at the track.

ryan's car is the fastest OHV anywhere so far as I am concerned.

kavykid = poser.







Re: boosted and built 2200
Monday, September 01, 2008 6:47 PM
I think the funniest part of this thread is... all the other LN2 threads are ruined by the DOHC guys




11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Re: boosted and built 2200
Monday, September 01, 2008 7:57 PM
ProfessorJ wrote:

So I am guessing Kardian likes it in the azz from KavyKidLN2?

Come on talk @!#$ to me little bitch


That comment is uncalled for. But since you decided to make it...

I know firsthand what his car is capable of prior to boost. He ended up moving out of the Puget Sound area not too long ago otherwise pics/vids would have been sooner. Now, assuming he doesn't blow up his car between now and then, I will have my digital camera with me as well as my vid cam. So until then, you're just going to have to be patient.

Sorry that there's not much of a J scene out here massa. I do my best to make it betta for ya. Don't be layin down the whippin's again.

So, lay off the kid. Its not the first time you @!#$ers tore into him (however this time is a little worse)











Re: boosted and built 2200
Monday, September 01, 2008 8:32 PM
We will be waiting.







Re: boosted and built 2200
Monday, September 01, 2008 9:05 PM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:

ha ha ha, you are starting to look like such a moron, this is great.

you might wanna leave nwgme out of this


In this whole thread your the dumba$$ that looks like "such a moron" i mean come on you bought all your stuff from JBP which is known for outrages prices. "jbp performance ln2 short block-$3740' are you f'ing serious.

rods and pistons should be at the most $800, you can find a long block in good condition for what like 400 and then lets say another 400 to machine it wow thats $1600 hell adam lewis is selling a built bottom end for $800 in the classifieds.
Re: boosted and built 2200
Monday, September 01, 2008 10:03 PM
epic fail
Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:46 AM
The best part about this thread is its the same funnny shizz that always happens, someone who isnt in the "cool club" of this site or swinging on the nutz of everyone here posts, and is very innocent in his request, then 3-4 posts later is called a liar and flamed by the same people who always flame together, same shizz different person.

Kavykid lives in MT with me, and if all goes as planned on Thursday his car will be at my house, I don't have a camera but I do have cell phone camera, so pics will be up, if I have time between working on my car and gettting it ready for the NWGME bash.

ALso, Kardain will get video of the car, and at the same time i'll take cell phone video this weekend.

Professor J/ Phlat Cav- WTF is wrong with you, you used to be one of the most respectful guys in the J game, why the completely stupid asshat comment towards Kardain, he did nothing to you or anyone in this thread, hes merely supporting a friend and fellow nwgme member whom we all at nwgme believe to be right in all of this. Your rediculous comment was uncalled for.

Kavykid- Calm down Zach, I know your telling the truth, and its gonna be so funny when everyone is like "oh wow, that guy was telling the truth."


Everyone- Come on, if someone like Vincent, KAro, or anyone who is respected because of thier past posted this same opening post, youd all be all over thier nutz, and yelling yippy, just because kavykid is unknown to the majority of you doesnt mean hes a liar, hes been repping the J scene here in the NW for years, and never been a liar or Bullshizzer before.



Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:00 AM
Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:



Everyone- Come on, if someone like Vincent, KAro, or anyone who is respected because of thier past posted this same opening post, youd all be all over thier nutz, and yelling yippy, just because kavykid is unknown to the majority of you doesnt mean hes a liar, hes been repping the J scene here in the NW for years, and never been a liar or Bullshizzer before.
1st off, he came on here and made nothing but a post about mods he claims to have... The question was was the same question every newbie asks in this forum and quite honestly it can not be answered 100% because we do not know all the information (exact specs) ... The reason this got "heated" is because HE claimed 239WHP on an NA LN2.. .. Now if he would have said, "I put down 239 on a XXXshot of spray.." , the responses would have been much different. But, instead of trying to explain, the OP got in defense mode and got diareah of the mouth... Second, OP then posts a dyno graph of said car (but clearly is labled to be a Camaro) and expects everyone to be nut swingers.. And to top it all off, the dumb@ss then posts a link to hometown site and talks even more sh!t.. Grow up.. Drop the wannabe hardcore attitude and man up.. Stop running your mouth and prove it.. Until then STFU and leave well enough alone...



P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 6:44 AM
Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:

Professor J/ Phlat Cav- WTF is wrong with you, you used to be one of the most respectful guys in the J game, why the completely stupid asshat comment towards Kardain, he did nothing to you or anyone in this thread, hes merely supporting a friend and fellow nwgme member whom we all at nwgme believe to be right in all of this. Your rediculous comment was uncalled for.
I think Phlat's problem is he went to the dark side (eco). It has a history of changing people like that...
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:

Everyone- Come on, if someone like Vincent, KAro, or anyone who is respected because of thier past posted this same opening post, youd all be all over thier nutz, and yelling yippy, just because kavykid is unknown to the majority of you doesnt mean hes a liar, hes been repping the J scene here in the NW for years, and never been a liar or Bullshizzer before.
1st off, he came on here and made nothing but a post about mods he claims to have... The question was was the same question every newbie asks in this forum and quite honestly it can not be answered 100% because we do not know all the information (exact specs) ... The reason this got "heated" is because HE claimed 239WHP on an NA LN2.. .. Now if he would have said, "I put down 239 on a XXXshot of spray.." , the responses would have been much different. But, instead of trying to explain, the OP got in defense mode and got diareah of the mouth... Second, OP then posts a dyno graph of said car (but clearly is labled to be a Camaro) and expects everyone to be nut swingers.. And to top it all off, the dumb@ss then posts a link to hometown site and talks even more sh!t.. Grow up.. Drop the wannabe hardcore attitude and man up.. Stop running your mouth and prove it.. Until then STFU and leave well enough alone...
Bingo. If hahn, Karo, or Dave himself had done that, the responses would be similar, although we may be wondering who hijacked their accounts....
Obviously some of the responses were over the top, but that was merely a reaction to KavyKid's incredibly inappropriate statements.

Trust me, there is nobody on this site who wants to see an LN2 owner lay down some massive numbers more than I do




11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:12 AM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:



Everyone- Come on, if someone like Vincent, KAro, or anyone who is respected because of thier past posted this same opening post, youd all be all over thier nutz, and yelling yippy, just because kavykid is unknown to the majority of you doesnt mean hes a liar, hes been repping the J scene here in the NW for years, and never been a liar or Bullshizzer before.
1st off, he came on here and made nothing but a post about mods he claims to have... The question was was the same question every newbie asks in this forum and quite honestly it can not be answered 100% because we do not know all the information (exact specs) ... The reason this got "heated" is because HE claimed 239WHP on an NA LN2.. .. Now if he would have said, "I put down 239 on a XXXshot of spray.." , the responses would have been much different. But, instead of trying to explain, the OP got in defense mode and got diareah of the mouth... Second, OP then posts a dyno graph of said car (but clearly is labled to be a Camaro) and expects everyone to be nut swingers.. And to top it all off, the dumb@ss then posts a link to hometown site and talks even more sh!t.. Grow up.. Drop the wannabe hardcore attitude and man up.. Stop running your mouth and prove it.. Until then STFU and leave well enough alone...


I understand where your coming from, seriously I do, he got too heated and went nuts with his posts, (you did Zach), but a simple mis type or misunderstanding, is no reason to call him a liar.

Ive heard many people on the bottle refer to themselves as N/A, and others not, its an apples to oranges difference in my mind N/A is N/A, Spray is spray, but some people believe being on spray to still be N/A. So termonology pWned this whole thread. LOL

Also I don't believe hes lying about the dyno, I believe him, in fact he called me asking advice on injectors earlier and later was upset he didn't have his 550's in for the dyno run and that he tuned it best he could without them, but was gonna run it again after the injectors and new fuel rail were on. Not that any of that is really relavent or is proof, but what Im saying is someone who faked or lied about a dyno sheet doesn't go asking others for help and express his concern that his car might go lean and blow up on the dyno run hes not actually gonna do, and all of this was last weekend before this thread and the events surrounding it.... But then again Ive been in JBNW and now NWGME with Zach for years and hes never given me or KArdian or anyone in our club a reason to believe hes a liar, further more, I remember when he laid down that great number N/A (with spray, whatever). I saw the car run after that, it was a beast. Im jsut saying hes not the lying type and never lied abotu this car before, why would he now just to prove a point or win a dumb fight on this site.

I have no problem with people calling him out, but why does everyone have to jump on the liar bandwagon when one guy mistypes? THats the typical JBO drama at work, and it sucks.

ALso NWGME is nowhere near a "hometown" site, its the largest organization of GM enthusiasts in the NW. Please dont look down on it because Zach was mad everyone doubted his build.



Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:33 AM
Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:


I have no problem with people calling him out, but why does everyone have to jump on the liar bandwagon when one guy mistypes? THats the typical JBO drama at work, and it sucks.

ALso NWGME is nowhere near a "hometown" site, its the largest organization of GM enthusiasts in the NW. Please dont look down on it because Zach was mad everyone doubted his build.
I don't recall ever calling him a "liar", but yes I did throw up the BS flag. Look at it this way, its all about "reading" people... When somebody jumps on the defensive like the way he did they are 99.9% full of sh!t and will make lie after lie to get out of the situation (Thats life, face it).... Now I still don't feel that I have called him a "liar", but the whole dyno sheet with "Camaro" in the lable and him claiming thats what he calls his "untouchable" car sounds like something a 3rd grader would say to his teacher for not doing his homework... I mean really, C'mon...... I don't look down to the other site, I looked around and it looks pretty nice. What I do look down to is people running their mouth and talking all kinds of sh!t behind a keyboard (matter of fact you talked @!#$ on me too!) ... Whatever, its the internet... Now, as stated before, I really do hope he can prove his claims and show it on video... SERIOUSLY! I know what the engine is capable of and sometimes feel discouragement myself as I have heard all the "2200/OHV junk" sob stories myself. If the 370+ WHP are achieved and CAN be PROVED to be VALID, I will be the first to tell the guy, NICE!!!!! Until then, the childish bullsh!t and name calling needs to stop... Be a man, step up to the plate and hope you don't strike out...



P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq


Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:37 AM
Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:



Professor J/ Phlat Cav- WTF is wrong with you, you used to be one of the most respectful guys in the J game, why the completely stupid asshat comment towards Kardain, he did nothing to you or anyone in this thread, hes merely supporting a friend and fellow nwgme member whom we all at nwgme believe to be right in all of this. Your rediculous comment was uncalled for.


I was being a dick to dick. Want me to be a dick to you. I can give 2 @!#$s less if you think I am or ever was respectable on this site. Someone makes stupid claims and retarded threads then talks @!#$ about one of my FAMILY members behind his back on another site Im gonna talk smack to you all day long.

Asshat came on here making retarded claims about 230+ ALL MOTOR saying nothing about spray not knowing his stuff and he got called out simple as that. If you cant take being called a lier bring proof before running your cocksucker.

Take whatever respect you thought you had for me and shove it up your ass. Ill defend my family till the end.






Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:43 AM
BTW I did not gain respect on this site by coming on here and making huge claims. I backed up everything I have ever done. I have been called out several times about not doing my own work and guess what. I backed it up. Not by talking smack on JBOK.org but by laying out the proof in full color.

I will respect this guy and remove my comment just as soon as you all prove us wrong. And I hope you do prove us wrong to be honest. I want to see this. A accomplishment like this would be very bad ass but untill its proven i will call BS all day long.

What pissed me off was that cocky clown talking smack about Ryan. I should not of said anything about Kardian in the heat of the moment. For that I do apologize.







Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:32 PM
i wouldnt have flipped out if someone would have given me a chance to explain my self and not flipped out. i know what this car can do and so do some other. as far as how much i paid for parts, i dont really care, i built this car by MYSELF without the help of my dad or any of his buddies. yeah i had a little help here and there but nothing major. this car is sitting on the trailer and not getting drove until its pulling up to a dyno, that way i cant blow it up and i can show that i can lay down the power i have claimed.


sorry for freaking out.

now, everyone shut up and sit back for a couple of days and we will see who is throwing up the flag



fully built 2200-TO4E T3/T4-HP tuners-373hp @18psi
Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:44 PM
what a post! definitely interested to see the vids



Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:37 PM
Well I hope you come through with it bro.






Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 5:20 PM
ProfessorJ wrote:



I should not of said anything about Kardian in the heat of the moment. For that I do apologize.


Apology accepted.









Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 6:11 PM
i have no reason to not come through with it, i know i can lay down the power, i have done it before. i just hope i finally get accepted after i throw up some hard core proof, i got a date with a dyno this weekend too. maybe a vid of me doing a pull then a instant snap to a computer screen will give enough proof



fully built 2200-TO4E T3/T4-HP tuners-373hp @18psi
Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:30 PM
That should do it .







Re: boosted and built 2200
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:34 PM
k. just got my new injectors in and i still have four nights to tune it before the big day, hopefully its a little smoother this time



fully built 2200-TO4E T3/T4-HP tuners-373hp @18psi
Re: boosted and built 2200
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 12:18 AM
Interesting. I'll be waiting to see what you put down.








Re: boosted and built 2200
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:30 AM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:


I have no problem with people calling him out, but why does everyone have to jump on the liar bandwagon when one guy mistypes? THats the typical JBO drama at work, and it sucks.

ALso NWGME is nowhere near a "hometown" site, its the largest organization of GM enthusiasts in the NW. Please dont look down on it because Zach was mad everyone doubted his build.


(matter of fact you talked @!#$ on me too!)


And I apologize, I got a IM from a very mad Kavykid talking about someone dishing on his hard work, and I went on nwgme shortly after and made my comment directed towards the persons he was mad at not knowing A who it was, and B wether Zach was overreacting, so my shizz talking toward you was out of turn and disrespectful by nature, my bad and I apologize.

Im glad this is claming down, we all jumped the "shark" on this post. And i cant wait to se and/or post pics and/ or video after this weekend. Albeit my camera is only a phone, it'll at least take videe good enough to show you guys proof.



Re: boosted and built 2200
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:55 AM
KavyKidLN2 wrote:

k. just got my new injectors in and i still have four nights to tune it before the big day, hopefully its a little smoother this time
Are you still tuning off the Alpha N maps? If so, I would reccomend you flash the LD9 SC file into it(you will need a 2bar MAP sensor though)... You will be actually able to tune for true boost upto 15 psi.. My Alpha N tune was spot on, but when I made a modified reflash, it made a night and day difference... Just an FYI...





P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: boosted and built 2200
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:39 AM
P.S. I would love to see huge numbers out of an OHV, but 2 things bug me... you say "so i can blow it up and put out big numbers etc etc..." well, if it blows up while putting out those numbers, you didn't prove much. I could go throw a 250 shot on a stock 4.6 2v and make huge numbers. It means I modded and tuned in the wrong way and blew up a motor. You seem to have build your engine quite hardily, but if you do make X amount of horsepower while blowing the motor apart, you didn't prove much at all..

and 2, N/A NEVER MEANS WITH NITROUS, EVER EVER. The people who use that terminology are wrong, plain and simple. Anyone can throw a $600 wet kit on and get 150 extra horses. That doesn't mean they did it right, and that does NOT mean Naturally Asperated (im actually leaning towards half the people who use the term N/A don't even know what it means. )


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: boosted and built 2200
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:14 AM
I wanna see off the bottle dyno numbers.



---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!


Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search