boosted and built 2200 - Page 7 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: boosted and built 2200
Monday, September 15, 2008 10:00 AM
I am very surprised at that also, all this talk of his build. If I had a car with that kind of power, especially a 2200, I would be all over at least posting pictures of the engine bay.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart

Monday, September 15, 2008 10:04 AM
I know I like to stick a pic of mine anytime I get the chance.....and I make NO claims on my power......yet......

Speaking of which....

Monday, September 15, 2008 10:11 AM
Slow^

Monday, September 15, 2008 10:11 AM
Couplers out the wazoo. Do you not have access to a welder or what? I'm not ripping on you in any way, I'm just under the impression that the more welds you can get the better, so I'm wondering why you don't seem to have many.

Fusion 9 Design // For all your web design needs!
Monday, September 15, 2008 10:16 AM
ProfessorJ wrote:Slow^

maybe

Bumper Killer (Ron Carvalho) wrote:Couplers out the wazoo. Do you not have access to a welder or what? I'm not ripping on you in any way, I'm just under the impression that the more welds you can get the better, so I'm wondering why you don't seem to have many.

Less couplers is better. The main thing killing me is adding 2 more for my BOV flange.
Welding just give you less of a chance of blow out, but you still need some couplers to allow for flex. I do have plans to get som of that welded up and chromed.......but im a tad over budget right now, and concentrating on tuning, and painting right now.

Monday, September 15, 2008 10:18 AM
oh,
and I found the vid of my dyno run here. I am sure you can see I have a different body kit on it now.

cavalier dyno run

Monday, September 15, 2008 10:50 AM
John Benham wrote: The main thing killing me is adding 2 more for my BOV flange.

Yeah that's funky as hell

Fusion 9 Design // For all your web design needs!
Monday, September 15, 2008 1:26 PM
DAMN, john... that's one HELL of a body kit!!!!

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:30 AM
John Benham wrote:oh,
and I found the vid of my dyno run here. I am sure you can see I have a different body kit on it now.

cavalier dyno run

Repost........

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 5:18 AM
^^^always gotta kill the fun.

Wheres them pics of your new mani??

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:17 PM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:34 AM
Right here johny boy.......

Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:30 AM
That is a beautiful manifold. Where'd you get it from?

Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:35 AM
same place we all did:

in the group purchase forum

or the origional that was inspired by:

here

Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:08 AM
OP not chiming in AT ALL in the last few days FTL. I lost faith and interest....

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:32 PM
Well it looks like this thread is dead. i don't think kavykidd has any proof of what his car is capable of doing.

It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road
Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:38 PM
He's in the process of moving from Montana to the Seattle area...

Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:55 PM
Well I got interested in the beginning and after reading 7 pages of posts, I realized I lost an hour and a half of sleep for nothing. This sucks. I agree, just one picture of the engine bay. Oh and if you ever do get a picture of dyno sheet or video.... please put the smoothing on 1 (so we can see you bad or good the power curve is) also show us what the altitude is set on. I can show you all that my cavy has 1000 whp when I am 1000 ft below sea level. Just saying. Anyways I'll be back when there is some proof posted.

What's funny to me is people bragging about beating Cavaliers in street races.

Friday, September 19, 2008 8:36 PM
that'd be kinda nifty to look at.

Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:37 PM
this is my work, soon to be in the car in a week or 2

sorry for the size

SDS ALL THE WAY

Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:54 PM
Is that turbo really a 1.15 ar? if it is your going to have to change it or spray because i had a 1.00ar and it didnt spool till 3rd. My motor was heavilly built to.

Sunday, September 21, 2008 4:10 PM
i need to up date my page this is my new GT3076R

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:58 PM
DEAD! He's not gonna prove it.

It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road
Thursday, September 25, 2008 1:37 AM
From truck problems, to family health problems, to moving to another state problems, to not having a digital cam to take picture problems, to posting a dyno sheet from a Camaro douchebaggery..... Just plain being yet another douche who makes big claims and cant provide any proof AT ALL. not a single ounce.

What this breaks down to is this:
If you really have something spectacular you go about it 2 ways...
-the sleeper way where you are a humble modest person who will prove it on the track but hardly talk about it, and usually even try to hide it.
OR
-the Hahn way, get excited about it, share every detail, show dyno runs, sheets, timeslips. Talk about your folleys and your acheivements. Be proud and show it all off...

You chose the ricer way, whether you actually have big accomplishments or not. You come out, make HUGE claims with no dyno sheet(except one from a completely different car), no timeslips, no dyno vids... NOT EVEN A PICTURE. AND you get overly upset and defensive when we call you out on it.... basically I don't think a single person believes a damn thing from you anymore. Grow up and learn to get your proof before you make your claims. I am not saying you don't have anything, because this thread has a couple nut swingers backing you up. I am saying that even if you do, no one believes you. SEVEN fuc*ing pages and nothing worth reading or seeing. Pathetic.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:11 AM
I just want to know what everyone backing him up has to say now. They seem to be very quiet as of late.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search