It's finally my turn... Lingenfelter turbo kit - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: It's finally my turn... Lingenfelter turbo kit
Monday, June 27, 2011 10:11 PM
Zs Z wrote:I was only kind of joking....obviously no N/A will beat a turboed Fetter built car. But someone who thinks they have a fast car because they slapped a saab kit on a stock engine, yeah that would be fun to beat N/A.

my sarcasm didnt have to deal with a fetter turbo kitted car. I was talking about a thrown together log manifold, pieced together kit, built capable of mid 12s.

even an n/a build running mid 12s would have a tight race against an SC eco.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 3:41 AM
someone remind me.....whats special about this kit other than it had Lingenfelter's name on it.....i mean it just looks like a typical log mani with a small turbo and decent IC.......someone please enlighten me

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:29 AM
nothing really other than its got aluminum pipes, stainless steel log/downpipe/intake tube and its all tig welded. its just a nicely fabbed kit, thats all. be nice a kit for a daily driver or if you coated everything etc be a really nice show kit.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:34 AM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:nothing really other than its got aluminum pipes, stainless steel log/downpipe/intake tube and its all tig welded. its just a nicely fabbed kit, thats all. be nice a kit for a daily driver or if you coated everything etc be a really nice show kit.

o ok i was just curious......

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:27 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
Zs Z wrote:I was only kind of joking....obviously no N/A will beat a turboed Fetter built car. But someone who thinks they have a fast car because they slapped a saab kit on a stock engine, yeah that would be fun to beat N/A.

my sarcasm didnt have to deal with a fetter turbo kitted car. I was talking about a thrown together log manifold, pieced together kit, built capable of mid 12s.

even an n/a build running mid 12s would have a tight race against an SC eco.

In the end a car that runs a 12.5 is a car that runs 12.5. Sure there would be different charateristics if they all three punched it on a highway from 60. But in the 1/4 it'd be a drivers race, I personally would feel like I accomplished more with a N/A engine doing that. That's all I'm really trying to say.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search