turbo ln2 buildup - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo ln2 buildup
Monday, September 13, 2010 1:27 PM
Help me out here,would like to boost this car,my goal is to achieve 400hp at the wheels and trap speed of 120 mph plus.What would be a decent turbo [size]? Oh yea drive axles too.

Re: turbo ln2 buildup
Monday, September 13, 2010 1:34 PM
victor sanchez wrote:Help me out here,would like to boost this car,my goal is to achieve 400hp at the wheels and trap speed of 120 mph plus.What would be a decent turbo [size]? Oh yea drive axles too.
For starters, fill out your profile/vehicle mods list. It helps us help you. And before I go too much further on this, how much money you wanting to spend?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 13, 2010 2:12 PM
Brief rundown eng block low comp wiseco pistons,eagle rods,stock cam,stock heads,hp tuners.Money who knows?
Monday, September 13, 2010 2:30 PM
victor sanchez wrote:Brief rundown eng block low comp wiseco pistons,eagle rods,stock cam,stock heads,hp tuners.Money who knows?
I would recomend being a little more descriptive than that... For instance, you are saying "low compression", but have failed to give the CR... You have many options, but it will cost some coin.... Check out my mods list.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 13, 2010 3:06 PM
wiseco 8:5:1 comp ratio
Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:46 AM
Listen to QWK LN2--he knows this motor. And while you're checking out mods, might wanna give mine a look-see, too. Hope you're ready to drop many thousands of dollars, man.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:19 PM
You can cross reference mine with theirs as well. FYI: this isnt cheap to build and you better be ready to either find some one innovative or be innovative yourself because there is not much off the shelf for this motor. What year motor are we talking 95-97 or 98-02?

Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:10 PM
Josh,

Maybe I missed it, but how is your build coming?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, September 17, 2010 5:52 PM
Broke as all hell right now so I have been avoiding the speed shop lol. Realistically the motor/turbo setup should be done by christmas. I just invested so much to get my @rse back into college I really havent had time or money for anything else. but that will change very very soon.

Damn dude i see your number jumped a little bit lol. I promise i am not giving up any time soon I just had a major judgement call finish getting my bachelors in IT/N or finish the car. Obviously I went college and future over immediate toy.

Have you sprayed on your setup yet?

Friday, September 17, 2010 6:38 PM
Josh G. wrote:Broke as all hell right now so I have been avoiding the speed shop lol. Realistically the motor/turbo setup should be done by christmas. I just invested so much to get my @rse back into college I really havent had time or money for anything else. but that will change very very soon.

Damn dude i see your number jumped a little bit lol. I promise i am not giving up any time soon I just had a major judgement call finish getting my bachelors in IT/N or finish the car. Obviously I went college and future over immediate toy.

Have you sprayed on your setup yet?
Definitely understand the schooling over toys.. I sent my wife back to school also... As for nitrous on this car, I don't think I'm going to use it..... I am looking forward to more update from you though....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search