AMMFAB proto race ported ld9 head pics up!!! - Page 9 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AMMFAB proto race ported ld9 head pics up!!!
Friday, November 11, 2011 7:31 AM
z yaaaa wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BURN!

hahahaahahahaahaha

any flow results yet mike?

unfortunately this is a answer you'll never know mike stopped getting on here a year ago and the car this was on got sold 8 months ago I believe the car made 420 whp before the owner let it go..... unfortunately that's all I know :/ sad story car was amazing just never got the tune dialed in before they could finish.....

Saturday, November 12, 2011 9:18 AM
Saturday, November 12, 2011 9:35 AM
I sent him a head to play with but it wasn't going to be done to go on my car. Just to experiment on.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:46 PM
I sent him and 086 to do also.

Saturday, November 12, 2011 1:38 PM
and he went MIA with all your monies.....

Saturday, November 12, 2011 3:28 PM
Saturday, November 12, 2011 5:05 PM
Ok I should clarify I sent him a junk 086 to see what numbers could be gotten. Not an actual head to run on my engine. But I had intended for him to do one for my turbo build.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:39 AM
no he's still a good guy and still doing everything the same but now he's so busy between work and side jobs you have to know him personaly or you have to have a connection to him to get hold of him. sucks he stopped working on j's tho

and no this head was Aarons he also did minor work to mine for me lending him my car to build newts race header
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:13 PM
He contacted me and gave me his number a lil while back and he is gonna do my turbo manni,down pipe,and dumptube as soon as Im ready...But yea hes cool man and does good work..
Saturday, November 26, 2011 6:44 PM
Evo u need to stop talking about what u don't know about. I have the 086 head in the box here still, I also have a 2.2 head here I'm going to work over and I still have garys head here with the one hole done. Also chris, aarons car did 519whp not 420. That being said my tons of overtime have been cut and the wife is about to loose her job so expect to see me on here a bit more with some updates on those heads and maybe some more stuff.

Mike

i make neons and j-bodys go fast

Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:58 AM
^^^ awesome. well, not awesome for you and ur misfortune but its good news for us yu'll be back!!!

thanks for the update.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:22 PM
Still wanna see what the 086 head can do stock before i get mine PnP'd locally.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 5:01 PM
Thrice . wrote:Still wanna see what the 086 head can do stock before i get mine PnP'd locally.

AMMFAB is local to me, and even local guys cant find him....id get your work done local.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 6:07 AM
EvoFire wrote:
Thrice . wrote:Still wanna see what the 086 head can do stock before i get mine PnP'd locally.

AMMFAB is local to me, and even local guys cant find him....id get your work done local.

all but me he ended up changing his number and moving. he's doing my turbo set up in a month.
who needs what?
Thursday, August 16, 2012 6:34 AM
All I want are flow bench numbers on the stock 086 head port versus his race port LD9 And Race Port 086.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:07 AM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:huh? the head was gary's was it not?

Aarons a.k.a. blueboost
Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:12 AM
Thrice . wrote:All I want are flow bench numbers on the stock 086 head port versus his race port LD9 And Race Port 086.

ill talk to him a little later on today and see what he says maybe I can get him to log on and say hi
Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:06 AM
Sweet, if you talk to him tell him he still owes me my set of stock LSJ valve train and a 3" v-band.

Its only been like a year and a half, guess he still hasn't got to the mail box as it was apparently "Boxed up and waiting to drop off at the post office" a year and a half ago.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:16 AM
newt wrote:Sweet, if you talk to him tell him he still owes me my set of stock LSJ valve train and a 3" v-band.

Its only been like a year and a half, guess he still hasn't got to the mail box as it was apparently "Boxed up and waiting to drop off at the post office" a year and a half ago.

I was over there a week ago and he mentioned that but ill bring it up again. how's that header he made you he used my car to build it but never let me test it lmfao second parts a joke
Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:36 AM
Well let him know, and the header has been good so far....getting sold soon however.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:11 PM
newt pm me your address please

Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:35 PM
EvoFire wrote:

Who the hell is looking for me locally? U hang out over on cobalt ss and see whats his name talking @!#$ because the flowbench guy i use took forever to get the head flowed and u jump on the band wagon...... why, because ur a badass and ur car is supercharged now or somethin??? Ive never never delt with u and when i did u flaked and chris stepped up to let me make the header on his car. So now almost everytime my name comes up u got put ur .02 in. The only person that has a valid reason to talk @!#$ is newt...... and maybe gary but lets not bring that one back up. And yes newt i still have ur stuff and i told chris to get ur addy for me. Ill get it sent out by sunday at latest. As for the 086 head....... i can get the port done and take it to the flow bench no problem but being that im the only income right now i dont have the funds to pay for it. So if u wanna work out something for that ill make it happen. Anybody got anythinng else lmk.

Mike

Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:48 PM
ammfab wrote:
EvoFire wrote:

Who the hell is looking for me locally? U hang out over on cobalt ss and see whats his name talking @!#$ because the flowbench guy i use took forever to get the head flowed and u jump on the band wagon...... why, because ur a badass and ur car is supercharged now or somethin??? Ive never never delt with u and when i did u flaked and chris stepped up to let me make the header on his car. So now almost everytime my name comes up u got put ur .02 in. The only person that has a valid reason to talk @!#$ is newt...... and maybe gary but lets not bring that one back up. And yes newt i still have ur stuff and i told chris to get ur addy for me. Ill get it sent out by sunday at latest. As for the 086 head....... i can get the port done and take it to the flow bench no problem but being that im the only income right now i dont have the funds to pay for it. So if u wanna work out something for that ill make it happen. Anybody got anythinng else lmk.

Mike

*THUBS UP* Got ahold of him
Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:00 PM
ammfab wrote:
EvoFire wrote:

Mike

wow a bit touchy? i never said a bad thing about you, i said people have a hard time getting ahold of you...that is all. from SRT guys to Jbody guys alike. I forgot you were on CSS.net. pull you panties outta the bunch they are in and do the work you say you will do, and don't dissapear for a year and a half with peoples stuff/money and all is well.

as far as the header, i never flaked. you wanted my car for an unrealistic amount of time (time i couldnt be car less) so you found someone else...no worries dude.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:10 PM
i needed it for a weekend sir.... and i did not disappear. i come on here on average of 1-2 times a month to see whats up and if i have any messages. if i have something new to show ill be on here a little more often but i have no need to as i havent gotten hit up in a while for anything nor do i have anything new to show.

if any body does need anything just call or text me

623-806-5003

mike

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search