zzperformance 2.2/2.4 supercharger kit and turbo kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
zzperformance 2.2/2.4 supercharger kit and turbo kit
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:40 AM
i was browsing the zzperformance website and i was wondering if the supercharger kit and there turbo kit for the 2.2/2.4 would fit on our ecotec engines?anybody have any idea if it would?cause im thinking about buying there supercharger kit or turbo kitor am i just better off puting together a kit?

Re: zzperformance 2.2/2.4 supercharger kit and turbo kit
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:57 AM
you could buy their s/c kit but some of the bolts/studs won't work and you'd need to find/make a throttle body adapter. unsure on turbo kits. the piping is the only thing that may not work out perfectly.

this is the start of my signature: have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain updated 6/11/10 Forged and Supercharged

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 5:45 AM
u mean the bolts and studs to the bracket that holds the blower in place?or maybe the whole unit?im starting to think i should maybe invest in getting the parts off a ss?either way the tb would need a adapter?any ideas of how much i would need to spend in order piece my own kit together?
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:22 AM
You might consider our turbosystem, purpose-built for J-body and a complere solution in every way. We're doing some price reductions on a variety of products and this could be one of the next ones. When are you looking to buy? PM me if you'd prefer to talk offline.

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

World's Quickest and Fastest Street J-Bodies
Turbocharging GM FWD's since 1988
www.turbosystem.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:34 AM
i was looking to purchase some time at the end of feb?how much do your turbo kits run for?
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:02 AM
I have a group purchase feeler going on for the TB adapters in the boost forum.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:30 AM
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:You might consider our turbosystem, purpose-built for J-body and a complere solution in every way. We're doing some price reductions on a variety of products and this could be one of the next ones. When are you looking to buy? PM me if you'd prefer to talk offline.

There isn't a better bolt on and go kit out there for the J's than HAHN's.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:12 AM
jesse betancourt wrote:i was looking to purchase some time at the end of feb?how much do your turbo kits run for?
The pricing we will have in effect by that time will be much more enjoyable than current pricing. Please drop us an email to sales@turbosystem.com, and ask to be kept informed on Cavalier turbosystems. We'll let you know when the prices drop, and drop they will...significantly.

FstCavZ24 wrote:
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:You might consider our turbosystem, purpose-built for J-body and a complere solution in every way. We're doing some price reductions on a variety of products and this could be one of the next ones. When are you looking to buy? PM me if you'd prefer to talk offline.

There isn't a better bolt on and go kit out there for the J's than HAHN's.
Thank you very much. We've put a lot into these systems, dating all the way back to 2003, and it's nice to hear that acknowledged

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

World's Quickest and Fastest Street J-Bodies
Turbocharging GM FWD's since 1988
www.turbosystem.com

Monday, January 31, 2011 8:03 AM
Tru that about Hahns turbo systems, a couple of my boyz have them and they work A1, they put out impressive eco numbers from stock ,if u r gonna get a turbo system thats would be my turbo choice.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:20 AM
Ok change of plans since I no longer have my old 03 cavy"rearended"i got myself a 2004 sunfire auto so the hahn kit is no longer a option?does anyone know if anyone still sells the gm sc kit online?
Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:59 AM
If you did find a new blower kit, they start at 2500 without any of the add on's you could get with a slightly used kit. Hell it would be cheaper to buy my kit for a 5 speed then get another tune done for the auto.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search