TURBO MANIFOLD - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TURBO MANIFOLD
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 5:37 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL ....

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME ... WHERE CAN I GET THIS MULTIPLE ....IM PLANING TO BOOST MY ECO SUNFIRE.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAVALIER-GRAND-AM-COBALT-2-2-ECOTEC-T3-TURBO-MANIFOLD-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c1143990QQitemZ110613510544QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccess ories

THIS SELLER NOT RESPOND MY MESSAGES.....ANY IDEA???

MURCIELAGO 2.2 ECOTEC...(CAI WEAPON-R AND AEM, RSM/Z-Spec ligth pulleys, RK-S Headers, MAGNAFLOW SS 2.5" catback, REAR DISC brakes/SS lines, RALCO short Shift, RK-S eng. mounts, KYB AGX Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, OPTIMA REDTOP)... J Body Member

Re: TURBO MANIFOLD
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:04 PM
thats going to crack and leak fyi.... check out vulcan turbo for a tubular manifold
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:10 PM
where i can check the vulcan ??

MURCIELAGO 2.2 ECOTEC...(CAI WEAPON-R AND AEM, RSM/Z-Spec ligth pulleys, RK-S Headers, MAGNAFLOW SS 2.5" catback, REAR DISC brakes/SS lines, RALCO short Shift, RK-S eng. mounts, KYB AGX Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, OPTIMA REDTOP)... J Body Member
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:12 PM
is that the str manifold i cant open the link stupid government computer that im on at work

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:19 PM
Yeah chris its the STR.

btw, i believe you can also get an eco turbo manifold from turbotechracing.com for about 300

Eat my shift
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:26 PM
Well since it is the STR I will say that it has done well for me only thing that sucks bout it is the wastegate location you have to run an adapter on it and since it takes an adapter it moves the w/g farther from the exhaust flow and will cause boost fluctuation at higher boost levels or atleast thats some of the problems i have had with it in the near future im going to be welding up my own design for a turbo manifold

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:27 PM
M2 [@DesertTuners.com wrote:]Yeah chris its the STR.

btw, i believe you can also get an eco turbo manifold from turbotechracing.com for about 300

Thanks Mike

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:40 PM
I'm running a str turbo manifold on my car...made in canada, supposed to be a fair log style manifold from what I have gathered. Guess I'll find out this summer.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 7:32 PM
http://www.vulcanturbo.com/GMmanifolds.html if you scroll all the way down theres a full tubular manifold... only problem is i ordered fittings and lines for my turbo setup and i still havent recieved them and they ignor my calls.. but a friend of mine runs their manifold and its a great piece and its not gonna crack due to heat and stress like that cast one would
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 7:55 PM
vulcan manifolds suck, well the customer support sucks hence the reason why they ignore your call i have been running that str cast manifold for a year and a half and have had no problems with it cracking now i would like to see your vulcan manifold last that long without leaking

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 7:57 PM
contact Aaron @ turbotechracing. they just dropped an AWESOME log style manifold. Less then 300$ iirc

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 8:15 PM
well i never bought the manifold fron vulcan.... and trust me i know i called to order and brian was really helpful and supportive till i placed my order now i cant get in touch with them and im out $100 bucks......
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:34 PM
john zappernick wrote:well i never bought the manifold fron vulcan.... and trust me i know i called to order and brian was really helpful and supportive till i placed my order now i cant get in touch with them and im out $100 bucks......

you should of asked around here about vulcan before dealing with him

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:13 PM
i can make u one

the money shot!..............

mike

i make neons and j-bodys go fast

Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:23 AM
ok i do gotta say ive seen alot of ecotec manifolds and that ammfab one by far looks the best..... ill be needeing one for a gt3076r next summer
Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:20 AM
john zappernick wrote:ok i do gotta say ive seen alot of ecotec manifolds and that ammfab one by far looks the best..... ill be needeing one for a gt3076r next summer

there is a down fall to this particular manifold, u cant run a/c with it.

mike

Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:35 AM
Nice welds!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, March 10, 2011 11:30 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:40 AM
Mike, Do you build army tanks in your spare time?

Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:57 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:
ammfab wrote:i can make u one
mike

You need to be a premium member to sell stuff on JBO.

Nice welds!

woops didnt know it expired............ 1 year premium members ship, done!

and thanks!

mike

Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:59 AM
ammfab wrote:
-MD- Enforcer wrote:
ammfab wrote:i can make u one
mike

You need to be a premium member to sell stuff on JBO.

Nice welds!

woops didnt know it expired............ 1 year premium members ship, done!

and thanks!

and no i dont build tanks, i build space shuttles! lol oh damn i couldnt help it!

mike

Thursday, March 10, 2011 12:08 PM
I want a tubular header type manifol is the only problem the gt30 is a lil big to be just smacking the firewall haha

Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:26 PM
i also have a top mount i can make like aarons but they are more obviously, both fit the 30r unfortunately both u have to remove the a/c with

mike

Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:35 PM
well if the car runs low 11's i doubt that the ac will be missed haha too bad you werent closer to me i need a 3inch dp
Friday, March 11, 2011 1:27 PM
Phil G wrote:contact Aaron @ turbotechracing. they just dropped an AWESOME log style manifold. Less then 300$ iirc

Thanks for the reference, just another option as Phil Stated:

http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5341&idcategory=0

As the last photo shows, these are stress relieved and then shell milled 100% flat.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Friday, March 11, 2011 2:42 PM
john zappernick wrote:well if the car runs low 11's i doubt that the ac will be missed haha too bad you werent closer to me i need a 3inch dp

you have a long ways to go before you see low 11s sorry

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search