stock saab bov - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stock saab bov
Sunday, May 22, 2011 3:54 AM
Is there anyone still using the stock Saab bov? From what I have read most people block them off. I ask because my turbo has 65k on it and if its going to go bad soon I might as well replace it now with the turbo and charge pipes off the car.

Re: stock saab bov
Sunday, May 22, 2011 8:39 AM
I am using it. Seems to work fine but I have not applied much boost yet as I am tuning low rpm and idle tables. Might block mine off in the near future.

Sunday, May 22, 2011 11:57 AM
i've been running the stock saab bov since i installed my setup a few years ago. it has worked fine all the way up to 12 psi

Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:44 PM
I used the stock one for a while, then blocked it off and used a 1g DSM BOV, then went back to the stock one with the Mopar BOV plate. Works great!

Monday, May 30, 2011 8:20 PM
made my own block off and using an hks i have an extra stock saab bov with only 12k on it if you need one......
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 2:10 PM
AL1A5 wrote:i've been running the stock saab bov since i installed my setup a few years ago. it has worked fine all the way up to 12 psi

X2

2004 Cavalier
13.2@105........
Mods...
BFG Drag Radials
Saab Turbo kit
2.5 exhaust, w/cutout
Spec Stage 2+ Clutch
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:38 AM
I ran mine the whole time i had it, on a solid 10 psi.

btw, if anyone is interested, i have a mopar BOV plate laying around id like to get rid of.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search