ECO 2.2 TURBO INJECTORS - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ECO 2.2 TURBO INJECTORS
Sunday, June 05, 2011 5:24 PM
hello every one....

DOES THIS INJECTORS WORK ON A SUNFIRE 2.2 ECO....TURBO

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lucas-42-5-pound-hour-Fuel-Injectors-cobalt-ss-2-0-lsj-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45fb0d57d0QQitemZ300564699088QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAcces sories

IM PLANING TO RUN AT 6 OR 8 PSI BOOST

MURCIELAGO 2.2 ECOTEC...(CAI WEAPON-R AND AEM, RSM/Z-Spec ligth pulleys, RK-S Headers, MAGNAFLOW SS 2.5" catback, REAR DISC brakes/SS lines, RALCO short Shift, RK-S eng. mounts, KYB AGX Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, OPTIMA REDTOP)... J Body Member

Re: ECO 2.2 TURBO INJECTORS
Sunday, June 05, 2011 6:56 PM
yes those will work but are a little high for your goals ..... How are you going to tune them down??? My new cobalt ss injectors that you were going to buy will work perfect......

Sunday, June 05, 2011 7:38 PM
jason norwood wrote:yes those will work but are a little high for your goals ..... How are you going to tune them down??? My new cobalt ss injectors that you were going to buy will work perfect......

no they arent.... they are just fine. i can make 300+ on the same injectors. I did it.... I put down about 225 on 6.5 psi with those injectors. and i did 325 on 13psi

Monday, June 06, 2011 12:01 PM
does it matter that this injector say...hight impedance??

just because i know that originals are low impedance

so what about this?

MURCIELAGO 2.2 ECOTEC...(CAI WEAPON-R AND AEM, RSM/Z-Spec ligth pulleys, RK-S Headers, MAGNAFLOW SS 2.5" catback, REAR DISC brakes/SS lines, RALCO short Shift, RK-S eng. mounts, KYB AGX Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, OPTIMA REDTOP)... J Body Member
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 7:10 AM
Im pretty sure all ecos are high impedance.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search