What makes the Adam Hahn 640 WHP Sunfire a street car? - Page 7 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What makes the Adam Hahn 640 WHP Sunfire a street car?
Sunday, June 05, 2011 5:08 AM
Why are you bringing a dead argument back just to pointlessly ramble on like an idiot?

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 4:54 PM
Darkstars wrote:Why are you bringing a dead argument back just to pointlessly ramble on like an idiot?

not tryn to bring it back, I WAS JUST SAYN IT'S POINTLESS FOR US TO ARGUE WHEN WE ALL DRIVE THE SAME SH!T.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 5:11 PM
But you did bring it back. By posting in this topic you have brought it back. Yes it is pointless for anyone to argue on a forum for a specific car, but guess what, it happened, continues to happen, and will probably happen as long as this forum is up and running.

It doesn't matter that everyone has the same kind of car, it IS because everyone has different opinions and until people can start to accept the fact that people opinions differ there will always be arguing.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 8:42 PM
Further proves my point of how volatile this group of people is. Let's all team up on the new guy and push him away!

Street-Legal 2003 Sunfire 10.58 @ 139 MPH
Wednesday, June 08, 2011 3:55 AM
Adam Hahn wrote:Further proves my point of how volatile this group of people is. Let's all team up on the new guy and push him away!

just for the record not ALL OF US fit into your group of people......just wanted to clarify

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 2:08 PM
lafonjef wrote:But you did bring it back. By posting in this topic you have brought it back. Yes it is pointless for anyone to argue on a forum for a specific car, but guess what, it happened, continues to happen, and will probably happen as long as this forum is up and running.

It doesn't matter that everyone has the same kind of car, it IS because everyone has different opinions and until people can start to accept the fact that people opinions differ there will always be arguing.

that I do understand, we do have different opinions, ABOUT OUR CARS, what does that have to do with what I think about the next man or woman??? THATS THE SH!T YOU DO TO SOMEONE"S FACE, NOT HERE or BEHIND THEIR BACK, because then it gets personal over the net and to me THATS POINTLESS, unless I can show up at your door and tell u like a man, AGAIN.... just sayn lol. btw I only posted like everyone else when I realized after reading further into this post that it was more than the title claimed it was.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, June 08, 2011 2:16 PM
Adam Hahn wrote:Further proves my point of how volatile this group of people is. Let's all team up on the new guy and push him away!

Lol , believe me Adam, this is mild compared to my other posts, this sh!t ain't new for me, as long as I'm alive and my name is Cavalier, I'LL BE ON HERE, and like the Jew said not everyone here is like this, thats help too lol

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, June 08, 2011 2:18 PM
If you would like real info on the car's build and history, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thursday, June 09, 2011 10:32 AM
Adam,

What throttle body did you use and is plug and play with the stock sensors??

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Friday, June 10, 2011 2:55 PM
It was a 70 mm and we were using DFI by that point.

Friday, June 10, 2011 4:38 PM
cavaliers are still slow and useless, thats why so many junkyards have them, and go ahead and flame on, its a little cold with the AC on i could use a warming up

Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:05 PM
302killercav wrote:cavaliers are still slow and useless, thats why so many junkyards have them, and go ahead and flame on, its a little cold with the AC on i could use a warming up

troll

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search