2.4L/ld9 turbo manifold pic - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.4L/ld9 turbo manifold pic
Saturday, October 22, 2011 5:17 PM
hey guys i am looking for some pictures of manifold you guys are using for your turbo set ups. also if anyone may have one for sale i may be interested in it.

Re: 2.4L/ld9 turbo manifold pic
Saturday, October 22, 2011 5:37 PM
I have two different styles of ld9 turbo manis, but no pics on my computer. I will try to grab a couple pics tomorrow after work for ya.

I used the low mount one on my z24 and it did great but now I am swapping everything into the fiero I might go to the top mount one depending on how everything fits.

Saturday, October 22, 2011 5:42 PM
Thank you

Saturday, October 22, 2011 8:33 PM
ive got an explotied ss mani pm me your cell number and ill send you a pic...and its for sale...

Sunday, October 23, 2011 7:57 PM
Here is a pic of both together. Top is low mount made of cast pieces welded together. Bottom is STR full cast top mount. I ran the low mount and it fit well, havent tried the top mount so I cant say but I have heard good things of the STR. The STR is definitely built very heavy and seems like it would be less prone to have issues.

Monday, October 24, 2011 7:35 AM
RedCavalac wrote:Here is a pic of both together. Top is low mount made of cast pieces welded together. Bottom is STR full cast top mount. I ran the low mount and it fit well, havent tried the top mount so I cant say but I have heard good things of the STR. The STR is definitely built very heavy and seems like it would be less prone to have issues.

is the top manifold in the picture warped or is it just the angle of the picture?
Monday, October 24, 2011 2:19 PM
it's obviously the not very straight ahead angle of the photo that's causing the image to look distorted.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Monday, October 24, 2011 3:36 PM
RedCavalac wrote:Here is a pic of both together. Top is low mount made of cast pieces welded together. Bottom is STR full cast top mount. I ran the low mount and it fit well, havent tried the top mount so I cant say but I have heard good things of the STR. The STR is definitely built very heavy and seems like it would be less prone to have issues.

I'm running the same manifold. Its held up well so far to the power I made.

Monday, October 24, 2011 8:18 PM
Just a weird angle, that manifold is from skilz old setup if anyone has any more info on it like who it was made by.

The STR is new and never been bolted on even, Im really anxious to get my motor swap done just to see if that one fits in my engine bay and doesnt hit the trunk.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:45 AM
if you need a mani for your LD9 even its a log and you want a quality piece i would contact this guy

Fetter the man

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:52 AM
That manifold (the Top one) looks like a SpeedCraft one, but I do not know if it is.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 8:26 AM
I have a full bolt on turbo kit for sale right now that is off my car. It uses the Fetter tubular turbo header, SC61 turbo, and comes with 3" downpipe and all. If you are intested at all shoot me a PM. I pushed the kit to over 500whp on my car

President/Founder - 607 Motorsports
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search