TiAL CUSTOM BUILD TURBO GP FEELER - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: TiAL CUSTOM BUILD TURBO GP FEELER
Thursday, December 22, 2011 4:49 AM
long time no update.

Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:07 PM
Added, but dang can I get a price for said items? lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, December 23, 2011 6:57 PM
Trust me guys this is dead. After personally dealing with him and finding out what everyone locally thinks of him, I feel as though their opinions are true.

Friday, December 23, 2011 9:01 PM
jason norwood wrote:Trust me guys this is dead. After personally dealing with him and finding out what everyone locally thinks of him, I feel as though their opinions are true.

You should hear what they said about you Jason. Just out of curiosity what did they have to say? I already know they all talk behind my back, and really kicked me when I was down. There aren't really any of them who really know what I have been through, or really treated me like a human being. What did you deal with me on? I know you wanted to sell me something you got from a sponser and needed your car tuned, but other than that I didnt really talk to you?

I have been waiting to hear from them, but I believe they are taking a few days off from the Holidays. I was supposed to have all the info, but since my Canadian co-parts shop is in the middle of moving his account with them isn't open at the moment which I didnt find out until this week. I will have everything ironed out with them ASAP. I am in the middle of moving, fixing my own car, dealing with family hospitalizations, as well as possibly being put in the hospital myself, among other things this hectic time of year.

I can tell you the quality and pricing of their products is better than ATP and its worth the wait. I apologize for not posting, this site sucks for email responses! I dont blame anyone for believing this is dead but I dont condone character or personal gripes being used with little or no information pertaining to this subject. Jason I'd be more than happy to address your concerns or pre conceived notions about me via email.

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

I hope everyone

BLOWN2POINT4 Ion Quad Coupe Autotragic
Powered By Harrop TVS Made By Tupperware
TVS, LS4 TB, 80's, OTTP Port&Polish I/M DualPass, OTTP H/E, Pacesetter Header, Full 3" Exhaust
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:59 PM
Thats interesting Rob, only 2 people from J-Bom know who I am and 1 is a very good friend that lives in Florida. Those comments would be ill founded, Also I am 32 years old and have better things to do than argue. This was the same story I got when you were going to help me tune, you were working like 80 hours a week at Dell, etc.. and you couldn't get off the couch because of all the pills you were on. I feel bad as I am pretty sure that this was the case, however I see that this post is going the same way as it has been how long and you haven't gotten any quotes? You reffer to himas your brother inlaw, then your buisness partner, and then they are closed for the holidays??? What is the name of the place and who is this guy you are talking about? This post started almost a month and a half ago... right? In the same post, you say... when I cash my check as I have been out of work so long... then one of the next sentance is I have been super busy working like 80 hours opening the Dell store????? You make 3 consecutive posts about 80hrs, 90 hours, exec. visits.... If you are running a buisness for " boosted performance " and it takes 2 months to figure out a price for a said item, I know I would not buy from you, catch my drift? Just sayin... thats why people are giving up on this post. Most of the things that I have said here are what I had heard from someone that is in J-bom. Not trying to bash etc... just too many inconsistancies. I drive my J like 100 miles a year and only come on here really only to see whats going on, I am 32 now and have a family like some others on here, not looking to be a e-thug by any means, just telling you how I see it. The part that you wanted you could not afford and you asked me if you could tune for the part, which was a 500 dollar ATI Pro Dampner.

Friday, January 06, 2012 2:25 PM
I wonder what ever happended to this?

Friday, January 06, 2012 2:32 PM
Me too

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, January 06, 2012 6:52 PM
Someone needs to post a picture of a grave stone FTW!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search