Should I get new injectors? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Should I get new injectors?
Friday, December 02, 2011 11:18 AM
So it seems when ever there is a drastic change in temperature (maybe just a coincidence?) my car is throwing a p0300 code. 2 times over the past couple months it refused to start on me (warm start) without giving a light push on the gas pedal. I was having bad misfire issues on a warm start where the car would sound like it had an exhaust leak. I ran some injector cleaner through it and it seemed like it has fixed that issue as it hasn't happened again.

I have the m62 kit on my car. Stock pulley, GM crapflash, and some used lsj injectors and I am using the washer trick to space them. I am thinking that this may be the cause of these problems as they didn't exist before. Should I just bite the bullet and get some new injectors? Or does this sound like it is even related? Anyone have an exact injector I can use?

I am also using pretty new plugs still gaped to the stock spec.

Re: Should I get new injectors?
Friday, December 02, 2011 12:04 PM
Would injectors from a l67 3800 supercharged work? I think the are 36#?
Friday, December 02, 2011 12:37 PM
Double post, I have some cobalt ss injectors new in the box flow tested and all. If you are interested these are #36 lb ers pm me if interested and we will talk about a price.

Thanks

Friday, December 02, 2011 7:23 PM
i have a set of 40 lb accel about 8000mi on these.they are from 2.2 ohv don't know if they'll fit
Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:56 AM
What year OHV?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search