just got my turbo and i need some injector help - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just got my turbo and i need some injector help
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:44 PM
hey everyone! i got my turbo today (garrett t25) and a factory 2nd gen eclipse smic and im fitting it to my car this spring after i get everything i need. my question is at 5-6 psi what injectors would you guys get? i was thinking just to go with a 630cc/60lb injector becuase im thinking after a while going up to 8-9lbs. is there a stock injector i can get off of another car that is a direct swap to my 1997 ld9? maybe injectors out of a series 1 3.8 supercharged car? or if i need to go aftermarket is there a good place to get them? i know i need low impedance but im having trouble finding the info im looking for even searching so any help would be great. thanks guys!

i love my mini camaro

Re: just got my turbo and i need some injector help
Thursday, December 01, 2011 10:52 AM
Go to rcengineering.com they have a injector calculator.

Thursday, December 01, 2011 1:02 PM
Im running L67 injectors. From series 2 3800 supercharge motor. 36lbs. Dont know if you needed higher but these plug right in.

Thursday, December 01, 2011 1:51 PM
carcustoms.net advertises a few different sets that should be essentially plug and play. If you're planning on using HP Tuners then you could actually get some high imp injectors too and change constants and such. That's what I'm doing and I'm using Siemens 60lb.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Friday, December 02, 2011 12:05 PM
do the 3800 injectors work on an ecotec?
Thursday, December 29, 2011 11:13 AM
I think they are longer.... not sure....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search