Supertech spring kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Supertech spring kit
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:48 AM
Maybe a moronic question,but I was looking to build a spare head and get some of karo's valves for $200 and was looking into getting the 74lb supertech kit and was wondering if comes complete( like valve seals)? Plans are to do a mild m62 build.Any comments or opinions are appreciated.

Re: Supertech spring kit
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:54 PM
I would recommend getting oem replacement seals..the supertech's come with the universal style seals, and I've seen them leak numerous times. Rock Auto Parts has the seal kits for less than $20. The Supertech kit does come with everything else you need (seats, keeps).

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:59 PM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:I would recommend getting oem replacement seals..the supertech's come with the universal style seals, and I've seen them leak numerous times. Rock Auto Parts has the seal kits for less than $20. The Supertech kit does come with everything else you need (seats, keeps).

Hmmm.... my Supertech kit didn't come with any seals. But regardless, I used Fel-Pro stem seals. No problems here.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2012 11:09 AM
We have super tech in stock, and will price match/beat if you PM us the link.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:44 AM
I looked up Rock Auto and they have the Fel-Pro set for like 14 bucks. Im assuming thats the way to go as far as brands. So they hold up pretty well? Anybody else run them or have issues? Thanks again for the insight
Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:43 AM
Fel-Pro is great brand... Still waiting on that PM from ya

4 sets in stock, 1 set sold last night (order # 23118) so that leaves 3 in stock as of right now.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Sunday, February 19, 2012 12:15 PM
TTR has great customer service and will reply quick to any questions you may have. I believe that's my order ^ lol

Sunday, February 19, 2012 2:46 PM
Haha yes they have great customer service and quick shipping. I've bought alot of stuff from them in the past and always beenright happy and probably ordering another pacesetter header here soon and some mounts. Aaron,do you gave any wiseco 10:1 .02 pistons in stock?
Sunday, February 19, 2012 5:26 PM
They all ship direct from Wiseco to our customers, I am sure they have them in stock.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search