ld9 boging problem - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ld9 boging problem
Saturday, February 11, 2012 3:25 PM
just finished my ld9 turbo install. .70 turbo, 550cc injectors, 340 fuel pump, 2 bar sensor,
when i start driving around 3500 rpm it head dives and start boging out. its tuned at 11psi but its doing it before boost. any suggestions

Re: ld9 boging problem
Saturday, February 11, 2012 3:35 PM
What are you doing for tuning? Need some more info, what's your wideband reading when it does this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, February 11, 2012 3:36 PM

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Saturday, February 11, 2012 3:57 PM
im going to try n get the reading from my tuner. ill post it in 40 mins.
its at the tuning shop right now. i had it turboed for the last three mo. running 3 psi on all shock ect. intake(2.3) and full echaust. stock fuel injectors pump map sensor no tune. stock internals. found the bottom boults on my manifold came loose and i was getting almost no boost. i took it apart and decided to do my up grades. 550cc injectors rc, areomotive 340l pump, gm2bar sensor, gt35 turbo and tune. on the dyno he tuned it to 11psi. but ever sense the fix of the exhaust manifold its been bogging

and it auto trans

off topic awsome build. i was just looking at yours where did you get that fuel rail?
Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:37 PM
he says its full lean like the fuels getting cut off. but the data log isnt showing it
Sunday, February 19, 2012 8:09 PM
If its bogging down and for some reason you're getting fuel cut, then it's not tuned and whoever "tuned" it should fix the issue. If you're leaning out, stay out of boost until its fixed. I'd recommend getting a wideband so you actually know whats going on in your engine before you blow it. Is it built or still stock bottom end? What did your "tuner" use to "tune it to 11psi"? Usually stock map sensors don't like to see boost. You say you have a 2 bar sensor... did you just swap sensors or did you recalibrate/reflash anything so the ECU knows what its seeing now?

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search