Saab oil feed location PSI - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saab oil feed location PSI
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:11 AM
What psi are you guys seeing at the saab oil feed for your turbos? Planning on switching from the head port to the rear of the engine port due to the oil pressure being too low at the head.

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Re: Saab oil feed location PSI
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:31 AM
That is where I have my feed, used the stock Saab hose, although I do not have a guage on the feed, I do know that this is the optimal place for the feed as this is where saab put it.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:54 PM
i also ran my saab from the port on the block... i ran a fitting to a 4 an line to the turbo... im also doing that currently on the lnf turbo.... im seeing 82psi oil pressure on startup with brand new oil never had the car running longer than a min since theres no dp i dont wanna melt anything.... i found its easier to use an autometer 2278 fitting and a 1/8 to 4 an fitting so i didnt have to hunt down the saab metal lines...
Monday, March 12, 2012 5:29 AM
Yeah, I already have all the lines and such on my current setup. Just wanna switch to that port due to the head port burning up 2 turbos. Needed to know what PSI people were seeing. Thanks for the response

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:05 PM
Bump, anyone measured psi or volume here yet? anyone have pics of their saab feed?

Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:30 AM
From what I remember its like 70-80psi at the back ports at full pressure.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search