car doesnt stay running after turbocharging - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
car doesnt stay running after turbocharging
Monday, April 30, 2012 6:14 PM
I just got done putting a new turbo setup on. It first takes a couple of tries to get it started it backfires a couple of times and then when it does stay running if u hit the gas to fast it will die.im running the gm reflash with the injectors and tmap.Could this promblem come from a bad wiring job on the tmap i got the diagram off of here but not sure what way the wires went if the clip was upside down or not cause acording to the picture the stock ones were upside down so i figured that one would be.I never had this promblem with the last setup i had so i dont know what the promblem is

Re: car doesnt stay running after turbocharging
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 9:08 AM
How does it idle? Does it idle super rich and rough? If so Id say you got the map sensor wrong. Wheat sensor did you use? The one the directly plus in the one you need to swap pig tails? What size injectors and what did you change the injector constant to?

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:08 AM
Sounds like fuel relearn, should not do it that long. Check tmap wiring

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:55 AM
I believe he is talking about an 04. Which on the eco re-flash can not be edited at all with hptuners.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:48 AM
yes the cars an 04 2.2 eco the ecu was used bought from here about a year ago just put it on.it came with the injector the only extra i had to buy was the tmap and the pigtail.i did do the passlock relearn though after ten min it started ..
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:50 AM
so maybe ill try to do the relearn again .maybe it will help make it stop running so rough and stop dying
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search