Feeler: Prototype M45 Supercharger Kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler: Prototype M45 Supercharger Kit
Sunday, July 01, 2012 11:46 AM
Just as it says. Having hard time selling car so Im considering selling supercharger separate. Who wants it and HAD money?

Re: Feeler: Prototype M45 Supercharger Kit
Sunday, July 01, 2012 12:34 PM
HAS***

Sunday, July 01, 2012 1:53 PM
Whats special about it?

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Monday, July 02, 2012 6:56 AM
it came off a sema show car, it was the working prototype for the m45 kit that was available threw the dealerships. its got a lil more ommmpfh
Monday, July 02, 2012 12:06 PM
and i painted the manifold and all the brackerty for it!

Monday, July 02, 2012 12:10 PM
oh man id love to have this for the dd....

how mucho?

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Monday, July 02, 2012 1:58 PM
What are you wanting out of it "realistically" ? What pulley(s) do you have, and what type of boost levels is it putting out?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, July 02, 2012 8:47 PM
It's incredible how much different that prototype looks from the final version. Does it put out more boost or flow more CFM?

Also, is it a 2 piece manifold/charger design?

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Monday, July 02, 2012 9:15 PM
it does boost higher, but that might only be a pulley thing. i think he has a 2.5 or 2.6 on it.

with some work, this one wouldnt be to hard to intercool, the blower is removable from the manifold. the manifold is mild steel and painted with a high heat flat black paint. with some fab, a bar/plate style cooler wouldnt be too hard to retro fit.

all of this is just my opinion BTW. i have seen this kit numerous times personally, and know that it ran to a 14.xx at 99.xx in the 1/4 mile on a stock auto ld9. with intake header exhaust and a smaller crank pulley...

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 9:02 AM
^Larger crank pulley Chris.

It has a 2.5 pulley on it and the typical pulleys for our superchargers wont work with this kit. The pulley is different and is held on differently. The kit puts you at about 9 psi. Idk if it flows more cfm since its still an M45 but it runs much cooler. You dont need a meth kit for this supercharger kit unless you have a oversized crank pulley and its hotter than 85 degrees out.

With some work yes it could be intercooled.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 9:05 AM
Also, I made 209whp on a 25% loss dyno if that means anything. Thats on stock motor without meth.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 9:20 AM
Craig wrote:^Larger crank pulley Chris.

It has a 2.5 pulley on it and the typical pulleys for our superchargers wont work with this kit. The pulley is different and is held on differently. The kit puts you at about 9 psi. Idk if it flows more cfm since its still an M45 but it runs much cooler. You dont need a meth kit for this supercharger kit unless you have a oversized crank pulley and its hotter than 85 degrees out.

With some work yes it could be intercooled.

What kind of IAT's you seeing with it? Also, you nver mentioned what you are looking to realistically get out it....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 4:00 PM
180 degrees at wot with od crank and 2.5 pulley no meth. And I havent given a price cuz Im more interested in what the potential buyer has to offer. If they dont want to play that game then dont.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 6:34 PM
Realistically this kit is worth $1000.
Tuesday, July 03, 2012 6:58 PM
^^^ this

*****BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL*****
Wednesday, July 04, 2012 10:19 PM
Well no interest worth mentioning. This kit/car may just end up at the auction.

Monday, July 09, 2012 8:13 PM
Blower is gone. Went with the car. With a guy who doesnt even realize what he is carrying around....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search