Supercharging 2.2 Ecotec from Cobalt SS - Page 3 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Supercharging 2.2 Ecotec from Cobalt SS
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 7:00 PM
Wait tinkles, what did you have on your car when it did this? This just stuns me.. What pulley did you have? sensors? catback system or intake? Haha what about the in injectors? And did you get the reflash directly from GM?

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:45 PM
I got the crapflash right from the dealer. 3.1" pulley, 36# LSJ injectors, LSJ TMAP. It did it on my 3" exhaust and stock exhuast. If it was something mechanical then the car wouldnt have been fine after i restarted it.

Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:34 PM
Does anyone know if the ic pump connector needs a ground, constant 12v and a switch on power wire? I dont understand I have to hook up the ic pump harness.. And this will be the connector Ill buy, if its right:

http://www.ottperformance.com/store/pc/EV1-Injector-Pigtail-302p1382.htm
Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:21 PM
Just a key on 12v source and a ground is all you need.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:10 PM
Got everything, its all being shipped and debating if i should install tomorrow, but i first need a few bolts. Got them all except, what are the specifications for the ktach adapter plate to M62? Cant find them anywhere...
Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:34 PM
Just bring the blower and adaptor into an ace hardware, home-de-pot or whatever hardware store is by you and look for alen headed metric bolts.....ten buy 4 of the ones that work.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:06 PM
Alright Im doing the install now, but I ran into a problem i couldnt foresee.. The fuel rail has those two nuts on the top right? Well they are both stripped, I cant get either of them off with the usual 13mm wrench or wratchet.. Ive tried 14 and 12, they dont fit.
Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:33 PM
Do you have any imperial box end wrenches?

Vise grips?

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Thursday, August 02, 2012 2:26 PM
I have never heard of imperial.. and yes I have vise grips, tried them, but still wont budge. Im thinking Im going to have to heat it unless someone else has a better idea.. :/ So far I skipped taking off the fuel rail and did most of everything else.
Thursday, August 02, 2012 4:11 PM
Well I got the fuel rail off.. but now I ran into a new problem.. From pictures on here, the "injector spacers" looked like washers, i got washers that would fit but.. Washers clearly wouldnt work when I looked at them. Where to go to get injector "spacers" to fit the lsj injectors?? Ahh problem after problem..
Saturday, August 04, 2012 6:37 PM
Anyone have info of how the dipstick doesnt get in the way? Haha on top of everything else, I broke a bolt in the head..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search