Eco Injectors...What cars can i get them from? For a turbo setup - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eco Injectors...What cars can i get them from? For a turbo setup
Friday, September 07, 2012 12:36 PM
Just wondering what cars i can pull some injectors from for my turbo setup. I have access to plenty of yards. Just need to know what cars are good. And its for an 03+ eco.
also i heard the fuel rail is better off the 00-02. Is this true?

Any help would be appreciated

Re: Eco Injectors...What cars can i get them from? For a turbo setup
Friday, September 07, 2012 1:17 PM
You can use ford greentops, reds, browns...aslong as the fuel injector is high impeadance your ok. Some people use colbalt staged injectors off the lsj balts but that's when you need the 02 co rail because it works with the shorter length injectors where the 03-05 rails require injector spacers (iirc jason norwood sells them). Or you cand grind the square tabs down and slot the mounting holes to lowwer you rail down and make it sit closer to the head.

Friday, September 07, 2012 1:20 PM
I forgot to ask you what your power goal was and what fuel pump you will be using.

Saturday, September 08, 2012 11:58 PM
So can you name a few cars for me. Which ones are in a mustang? is there a site i can use to find this out?

So the only difference in the rails is the injector size? length wise?

Im still trying to find a decent manifold without having to bend over lol.

And im looking for about 250-300 hp. some where around that range give or take some. and i havent choose a pump yet. im still up in the air about that one. ive done alot of work on cars. but im still new to this turbo stuff. so really any help would be awesome
Sunday, September 09, 2012 12:49 AM
any cobalt ss/sc injector, the stock ones are good.

Sunday, September 09, 2012 1:09 AM
I have a set of gmpp 36# injectors i intend on parting ways with once my car goes down for the winter. depending on when you need them i wont be asking much.
Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:59 AM
Sorry guys i dont really get on here much. because of work and my son. I did respond to this not sure why it didnt get posted. Theres not many cobalts out this way. If there is they have the motor and tranny pulled already. I just wanted to know a few cars that everyone else is yanking them out of.

Also can anyone tell me if the pedal assembly and shifter assembly is the same for 00-02 and 03+ on manuals? The linkage doesnt matter to me. Also what about the whole body harness. Is 00-05 the same?
Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:27 PM
If your using the 02 fuel rail 03-11 Saab 9-3 green tops are a direct fit wire harness clips and all.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search