Pump Pigtail - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pump Pigtail
Friday, September 14, 2012 7:52 AM
Where are you guys getting the clip and wires for the LSJ IC pump? Bought one from a member of cobaltss.net but it doesn't come with the wiring (since he'd have to cut it out of his harness). Looked around on here but didn't find anything. I remember someone mentioning it once but the thread is now buried. Is this a GM-only part? I have access to a few junk yards, so are there any other vehicles with a similar clip I can rob, that'd be awesome. Extending the wires is no problem, just looking for the proper plug.

"In Oldskool we trust"

Re: Pump Pigtail
Friday, September 14, 2012 8:07 AM
Friday, September 14, 2012 8:07 AM
Grrr stupid phone Ballenger Motorsports.
Friday, September 14, 2012 8:08 AM
GM part number 89046833
Friday, September 14, 2012 8:37 AM
$31.63 from gm WITH a dealer discount, wow..... I need it in exactly 7 days, so hopefully ballenger will get it shipped to me in that amount of time. Thanks for the help Newb.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, September 14, 2012 10:21 AM
Ballenger is pretty quick I ordered my MAP and MAP pigtail from them. Had it in like 2 days.
Friday, September 14, 2012 10:40 AM
I actually looked to see where they are. It's only going from Virginia to Pennsylvania; if that isn't a 2 day turn around nothing is.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, September 14, 2012 10:59 AM
The IC pump is just an EV1 injector style clip...if you have any junkyards near you they should be easy to find on GM and Ford v8s, and others. I ordered a 6 pack of connectors off amazon for like $15.

Friday, September 14, 2012 12:55 PM
Yup. Go find a ford Taurus and grab an injector clip.

I swapped the pins around on mine though so I had the larger wire going to positive on the pump. You'll see when you get it.

Best of all it's free
Friday, September 14, 2012 1:53 PM
also 96-99 LD9 injector clips. I think I have a extra one.

FU Tuning

Friday, September 14, 2012 2:41 PM
I just ordered one for like 15 bucks. Definitely could have gotten it at a yard for free

"In Oldskool we trust"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search