How can build me a custom 2.3 quad4 intake manifold or sell me theirs - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How can build me a custom 2.3 quad4 intake manifold or sell me theirs
Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:50 PM
Please I need a custom 2.3 quad4 intake manifold for a 80mm LS1throttle body so I'm trying to find someone who can build one or sell me their intake manifold. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: How can build me a custom 2.3 quad4 intake manifold or sell me theirs
Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:12 PM
I have a intake that was cut, and a flange off of a north star that I was going to weld on and use a LSX 75MM TB.. just never got around to it...

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:28 PM
yea that was supposed to be included in the parts with the purple people eater, was it not?

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:36 PM
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:I have a intake that was cut, and a flange off of a north star that I was going to weld on and use a LSX 75MM TB.. just never got around to it...northstar engines have plastic plenums from what I could remember

Chris

Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:38 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:yea that was supposed to be included in the parts with the purple people eater, was it not?

I would not bitch about much for everything you got for, what a grand, if that (I really dont remember, but I know I should have kept the rims)

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:39 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:yea that was supposed to be included in the parts with the purple people eater, was it not?

You bought his intake with the movie purple people eater?
Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:41 PM
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:I have a intake that was cut, and a flange off of a north star that I was going to weld on and use a LSX 75MM TB.. just never got around to it...

Chris

Is the intake a custom one or a oem modified?
Monday, September 10, 2012 10:28 AM
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

I would not bitch about much for everything you got for, what a grand, if that (I really dont remember, but I know I should have kept the rims)

Chris

um.. what? your the one that included all those parts man. nobody is bitching here.. just stating that you did not live up to the full end of the deal as we (me and jay) understood it.

i know it was a great deal, thats not the problem at all. its just the fact we were told that parts would be included and they simply were not.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Monday, September 10, 2012 8:48 PM
does anyone know where I can get a intake manifold made?
Monday, September 10, 2012 10:07 PM
talk to mark at overkilling engineering motorsports.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 12:46 PM
I can make you one. I am just finishing the 2200 plastic intake manifold for a member right now.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:02 PM
jason norwood wrote:I can make you one. I am just finishing the 2200 plastic intake manifold for a member right now.

do you have any pictures of the manifold your doing now.
Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:03 PM
ive got a 2.3 ho intake with a LS1 tb flange on it ill get rid of

Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:25 PM
Yes email me at gmto2nr@yahoo.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search