M62 Intakes - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
M62 Intakes
Friday, September 28, 2012 12:07 PM
Hey guys I am gettting ready to redo my intake and install a 4inch one. Lest see what all the blower guys are doing with their intakes. How are you guys running them? I have a few ideas, like running a 90* coupler and taking the intake straight down. thats only one bend, or running two 90* and taking it straight down then towards low and outta the way..i think...i havent really looked to see what kind of room is there.

Re: M62 Intakes
Friday, September 28, 2012 1:47 PM
I used a 45* silicone elbow, 110* aluminum tube, straight silicone coupler, 45* aluminum tube, and now has a 7" long AEM dryflow on it with a pre-filter. All in 4" diameter and i only used T-bolt clamps. I had to cut and trim some of the tubing and couplers to get them to fit nicely.

I used the last 45* just to kick the filter out so i could fit a bigger one in there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, September 28, 2012 7:21 PM

Friday, September 28, 2012 4:37 PM
Kyle every time I see that Harrop I have to go clean myself up, stop doing this to me. As for intakes, are you only looking to go CAI?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, September 28, 2012 4:49 PM
im looking to see what everyone else did...that is all

Friday, September 28, 2012 6:42 PM
You remember seeing a picture of mine. I rerouted my intake after the tb to the AEM CAI. I dont think it matters at all that you have those bends. Just want to make sure you dont suck up water, so keep it in the fender. Haha you probably dont have water problems out in Arizona though..
Friday, September 28, 2012 6:46 PM
i have the AEM...did you not read..im looking for the 4 inch intakes...

Friday, September 28, 2012 7:08 PM
Lol yeah I did. But then you said you wanted to know what everyone else was running as well. Come on, its all good.
Friday, September 28, 2012 7:24 PM
i like yours kyle. i am going to see what i can do one of these weekends after i get my tb adapter in.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:55 AM
I did what Kyle did, but used a 90* in place of the 110* he used. I also trimmed a little off the 45 elbow that comes off my throttle body

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search