EvoFire's M62 Progress - Page 4 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: EvoFire's M62 Progress
Monday, September 20, 2010 2:03 PM
You will not be disappointed. I just got mine back from the dealer 5 minutes ago.

Monday, September 20, 2010 3:55 PM
Sleep is overrated get that bitch on.. It better be on by the time I come home again this has been like 2 years in the making

http://www.azjbo.org/forum/
http://www.deserttuners.com/forum/index.php
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 3:27 PM
totally forgot i made this thread. it has info in it that i need to this is my BUMP!!!

EvoFire wrote:I am bored at work and went out to my car and decided to take a few pics of the shiney blower with my phone....well just for giggles here they are...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:34 PM
deep 6 that thing

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:00 AM
Looks beautiful Chris. I'm jealous of that blower. So you're venting to atmosphere for pcv?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, October 08, 2012 1:13 AM
yeah I was going to ask...wheres your PCV on the passenger side at?? is it plugged and you're just venting through the oil cap?
also, i like what you did with the cobalt SS/SC cover...i have one in my trunk, have had it for months but am trying to figure out how to mount it. how did you cut/mount it so it stays and doesnt melt lol...

also, what is the bolt cap size used to fill the blower hole? I still have the factory plug in it just sitting there and it looks like poo...

very nice looking!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Monday, October 08, 2012 4:16 AM
blu04DD wrote:yeah I was going to ask...wheres your PCV on the passenger side at?? is it plugged and you're just venting through the oil cap?
also, i like what you did with the cobalt SS/SC cover...i have one in my trunk, have had it for months but am trying to figure out how to mount it. how did you cut/mount it so it stays and doesnt melt lol...

also, what is the bolt cap size used to fill the blower hole? I still have the factory plug in it just sitting there and it looks like poo...

very nice looking!

He's running an LSJ cam cover...it has the PCV vac line on the exhaust side.

Monday, October 08, 2012 6:34 AM
EVILution (KGMs FrankenCav) wrote:He's running an LSJ cam cover...it has the PCV vac line on the exhaust side.

I see it now, didn't know it was different but I like it; more discrete. Still wondering where it's running too though..

blu04DD wrote:what is the bolt cap size used to fill the blower hole? I still have the factory plug in it just sitting there and it looks like poo...

I think most people use a appropriately sized pop rivet maybe with some epoxy.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, October 08, 2012 11:56 AM
my blower is plugged with the expansion cap that came with the kit...the other blower i had, i drilled and tapped for a 1/8th NPT (1/8th x 27 tapered) plug.

Monday, October 08, 2012 12:57 PM
LSJ cam cover...damn you! Im just trying to figure out how to mount my LSJ plastic cover to the L61 valve cover, dont plan on doin the LSJ parts swap just yet.

did you gain anything over this or was it just to clean everything up?

Monday, October 08, 2012 12:59 PM
gain anything over what? installing a piece of plastic?

Monday, October 08, 2012 1:07 PM
no the LSJ valve cover....the PCV moved to the rear is mostly cosmetic, and Im sure the ignition mods are minimal gains...so it seems more of a cosmetic upgrade.

Monday, October 08, 2012 1:24 PM
yes purely cosmetic

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 3:27 PM
Looks good Chris. I sure do miss my steigemier blower

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search